time of arrival and speed are off.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• time of arrival and speed are off.

I will be running a medium tank over two just captured territories, the first a mountain and the second hills. My target is set on the hills capture point. While in the mountains, my arrival time shows 2 am. as soon as the tank crosses into the hills, the time changes to 12:30.

Also watching naval vessal in fog of war show speed of 30. nothing goes that slow. as soon as it broke into sight its speed was 92. If the speed is that off can you rely on the time it says to the control point its travelling?
    • I usually see a speed of "?" when there's a unit in the fog of war. I have noticed that ETAs are sometimes inaccurate, but for me it's been a difference between the popup (the box that quickly fades away right after you set a destination) and the actual ETA that shows up in the army bar.
    • actually right now that time of arrival is pretty accurate in the sea. So in the fog you see the distance and know time. Guess a speed, say put target of sub to where foggy guy is with then add target to his destination. If your time is longer you know its something faster. I've many times had a ruler to screen, then zoom moves. The speed is gettable so why not just show it.
    • if the programmers could fit improving accuracy of arrival times in somewhere this year, it would be great.

Going through enemy territory at half speed, then normal speed after the dot to the border, then half speed again. Assume all battles are done in one swipe.

Right now its half speed all the way, and the arrival time doesn't change even after hitting the first dot. Have to redraw to target to get new arrival time.
      I think.

This would also help with computer choosing shortest path to target. With the second half of province being at normal speed it might be shortest, but the computer is stupid.