Unable to load game on PC, works on APP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unable to load game on PC, works on APP

Hi, Unable to load the game on the PC, Game # 5280635. It shows in my list for active games and I can log in on the app but I much prefer to play on PC. Not sure why I can load one but not the other. I've tried using Brave, Chrome and Edge and continue to get the game not available but I also can't see the chat on the main page for any of the browsers.
    • Navigating technical glitches can be a bit of a roller coaster, can't it? It's frustrating when a game works seamlessly on one platform but throws a curveball on another. While you're figuring out the PC loading issue, have you ever wondered is bubble cash legit? It's this intriguing platform that claims to offer rewards for playing games and completing tasks – a different kind of gaming experience altogether. Sometimes, delving into new avenues of gaming can provide a refreshing distraction while the tech hiccups get sorted out. Wishing you smooth sailing back to your PC gaming groove!

The post was edited 1 time, last by AlbertDean ().