add a hospital

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Improin wrote:

that only means, that many people think the same
      i dont understand why you always speak so contemptuously about it
      Because I hate explaining every time why it is a bad idea. Instead of researching this, you just keep floating new ideas and new numbers about build times and resource cost, without doing proper research and discussing the core of the subject.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • well, I am sorry to disappoint you but I have already made my research
      hospitales priority , in the IIWW, doesn't matter the country, was to "fix" the soldier, somehow so that It could be send out the sooner the better to the front Iines again, "fixing" doesn't meen curing or completely healing the troop.
      THAT IS WHY IN MY ARTICLE I PRECISALLY SAID THAT IT DID NOT GIVE A FULL RECOVERY, and your reaction was exactly the same that with this one

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Improin wrote:

that only means, that many people think the same
      i dont understand why you always speak so contemptuously about it
      Because I hate explaining every time why it is a bad idea. Instead of researching this, you just keep floating new ideas and new numbers about build times and resource cost, without doing proper research and discussing the core of the subject.
      Well , you do have a point
      I will do a more thorough investigation and represent it with another articule
      thanks for the comment, I hope I can convince you this time

The post was edited 4 times, last by Improin ().