bank accounts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bank accounts

I do know that this idea won't be used but whatever, I needed to say it
      I would like to add to the game , a Botton whiz which you can put a selected number of resources apart of your normal ones, lets say for example that you are indebted to a country and you need to put aside 2k of iron, it would be easier to do this than to always need to worry not to surpass your limits.
      You could give every bank account you have a name, if somebody spies you they won't see your bank account, only your TOTAL number of resources, I meen your resources + the resources in your account , you can sell bank accounts to other player, lets say for example I do a bank account and name it "Improin", it has 2k of food, 3 of iron, 20k of money , I don't want to take the hassle of giving my friend everything one by one so.
      I sell it to my friend, he can see the content and when he accepts, he can go to his bank accounts and it will appear with the same name, he can then open the bank account to take out the resources
    • I feel like this is just kind of overpowered. Like economical sabotage and looting of resources exists for a reason. Your idea would also make countries that have colonies in the 30p(such as the UK, France, Italy, and the Nederlands) even more powerful than they already are because if their core provinces are conquered they lose fewer resources.
      "It is a fact that under equal conditions, large-scale battles and whole wars are won by troops which have a strong will for victory, clear goals before them, high moral standards, and devotion to the banner under which they go into battle." - Georgy Zhukov
    • that is nonsense, you would have exactly the same amount of resources
      sorry to be so blunt but I think you haven't read my full article yet, I have already made countermeasures to every possibility, and this doesn't benefit anybody, it just helps you to organice your resources, or to put back an amount of resources for poorer times
    • And this would represent what WWII action that is missing from game....

The Swiss?

You want to hide your resources... put up a market offer. You just hid your cash and or resource... Ta dah ! ! ! ! !

It only cost you 10%

I think the Swiss charged more.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"
    • well, you do have a point
      lets change it a little, What if you can deposit a bank account in another country?

---
      the original idea would seem ply to help you organize your resources, and if somebody spies you they would see all your resources + your bank account making them pointless for hidden resources from spies
      ---