LGN Roleplay Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LGN Roleplay Game

We have a roleplay discord server based entirely off the format of the League of Nations, along with some excellent roleplay members. We have just started a game, and we would like more players as we only have around 10. There are some basic rules to follow, however it will without a doubt be an enjoyable experience. The days are years roleplay wise, and the game starts in 1939, the Game started 8 hours ago, but there is still plenty of time to join. Information for the game is below,

Title: LGN Roleplay Game
      Password: UN1939
      UNRANKED
      To join the Discord Server DM me at YoungRoleplayer300#9159
      Asian Countries are mostly left with the exception of a couple European countries left over

Please consider joining!
      We will also be doing more roleplay games in the future as a discord if you plan on staying.
    • William D. Leahy wrote:

We have a roleplay discord server based entirely off the format of the League of Nations, along with some excellent roleplay members. We have just started a game, and we would like more players as we only have around 10. There are some basic rules to follow, however it will without a doubt be an enjoyable experience. The days are years roleplay wise, and the game starts in 1939, the Game started 8 hours ago, but there is still plenty of time to join. There are many interesting role-playing games and Information for this game is below:

Title: LGN Roleplay Game
      Password: UN1939
      UNRANKED
      To join the Discord Server DM me at YoungRoleplayer300#9159
      Asian Countries are mostly left with the exception of a couple European countries left over

Please consider joining!
      We will also be doing more roleplay games in the future as a discord if you plan on staying.
      Thanks for sharing this, I will join