My Opinion on Boosters

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Opinion on Boosters

Ok, a new feature, Boosters have been added.
      Here are some opinions I have.
      - Their useless and too expensive, I MEAN, 750 of some resources be -15 Mins production (in which that does nothing bc most units take 1-4 hours to make.)
      FOR 3K GOLD??? I CAN GET ALL THAT FOR ONLY 10K CASH IN GAME!!

- Boosters are money grabbers, if you don’t have cash, you need to spend REAL CASH FOR SOME 2K RESOURCES!
      Average_Luz
    • To the contrary. Maybe you did not realize that you get multiple boosters in the packs? Check out the number in the corners, they signify how many of the Boosters you are getting.

So for example, for one of the smallest Booster packs in the shop you pay 3350 Gold, and you get:
      4x 750 Food (= 3000)
      2x 750 Manpower (= 1500)
      3x 750 Metal (= 2250)
      14x 15min Production speedup (= 3.5h)

This is actually way cheaper than spending the gold directly. You probably get double your gold's worth with boosters.
    • Are there any boosters with "destroy enemy air strip" on it?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • BrutusTrump wrote:

freezy wrote:

No, espionage boosters such as "damage building" do not exist yet, so espionage actions are only possible with gold right now.
      Yet?
      Indeed. The idea was that at some point in the future all current gold actions are replaced by corresponding boosters. But we didn't get to the espionage gold actions yet.

Also test results still have to be awaited which will inform the further development of this.

Maxpeigne wrote:

It seem me that, for the moment, only the half of the players have access to the booster. The other have still the gold.
      Indeed, currently it's in a testing phase with a portion of the community.
    • freezy wrote:

BrutusTrump wrote:

freezy wrote:

No, espionage boosters such as "damage building" do not exist yet, so espionage actions are only possible with gold right now.
      Yet?
      Indeed. The idea was that at some point in the future all current gold actions are replaced by corresponding boosters. But we didn't get to the espionage gold actions yet.
      Also test results still have to be awaited which will inform the further development of this.

Maxpeigne wrote:

It seem me that, for the moment, only the half of the players have access to the booster. The other have still the gold.
      Can I get those booster to test them?
      "Si crees que esto tendrá un final feliz, es que no has estado prestando atención"
    • Danieliyoverde123 wrote:

freezy wrote:

BrutusTrump wrote:

freezy wrote:

Yet?
      Indeed. The idea was that at some point in the future all current gold actions are replaced by corresponding boosters. But we didn't get to the espionage gold actions yet.Also test results still have to be awaited which will inform the further development of this.

Maxpeigne wrote:

Can I get those booster to test them?
      can I as well pls
      知己知彼,百战不殆
      :00010164: :00008172: :00002178: :00002047: :00000156: :00010180: :00010317: