Pay out in gold after winning a game I was short changed for the 4th time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pay out in gold after winning a game I was short changed for the 4th time

in game #5715477 i just won and the payout was to be 5K in gold and my score in gold which was 870 and I only recieved was 3500.

This was the forth game I was shorted and would like to know why. I mentioned this before and nothing happened so what is the deal???????????????????????????????????????????????

With keeping a tab this is over 12k in gold so far. grrrrr :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash
    • What was the payout for that game if you were in a Coalition...?

Remember... If you start a Coalition... and have only you as a member... it's still a Coalition getting Coalition payout.... not a Solo payout.

If you want a better payout... Start a Coalition... then once you have more points than needed for Solo Victory.... BUT BEFORE you reach 65% of map VP and score the Coalition victory.... Drop the Coalition... and you will get Solo Vicotry with the Solo payout+VP you earned.

You will NOT trigger a Solo Victory if you reach the points needed (45%) but are in a Coalition.

Also... put in a Support Request ticket.. and ask.. though I'm not sure what else it could be.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"

The post was edited 1 time, last by OneNutSquirrel ().