Should I attack Germany ? As soviet union

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Should I attack Germany ? As soviet union

Hello comrades, I am playing as soviet union, it been 4 days since the game started, I am allied with Germany because for power, and with Romania as Romania said he wanted to be protected by me, I have a total of 180 units, while Germany has 139 units, so should I attack Germany , BTW UK has captured France and he is my ally too, and Romania is a total noob, he literally doesn't even had 15 units, units are always either 11 or 14, but never 20 or more,

So what should i do guys ? Should I invade germany ?
      ?(
    • My advice, based on experience as a supreme player. Is that yours should never under estimate any player, especially that they are a "noob", because "noob" have more to prove and might be able to coin a little extra.

Also, based on experience, it is that Romania geography is seemingly a descent ground to make a strong counter attack if they are opposed.... so... do not make any undue decision on thus map and that yours should remain strong by any account.

• Sultan Flash wrote:

Hello comrades, I am playing as soviet union, it been 4 days since the game started, I am allied with Germany because for power, and with Romania as Romania said he wanted to be protected by me, I have a total of 180 units, while Germany has 139 units, so should I attack Germany , BTW UK has captured France and he is my ally too, and Romania is a total noob, he literally doesn't even had 15 units, units are always either 11 or 14, but never 20 or more,

So what should i do guys ? Should I invade germany ?
      ?(
      don't betray don't make alliances with people you don't intend to keep it with