The Ocean

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• well, as the tittle says , I will be speaking about the Ocean of Cow
      because I think there are many parts that could be improved.
      One of them is something that is already implemented but not completely.
      I am talking about the "depth above sea level", I will clarify, If we watch the ocean we can see different colors depending of how deep the ocean level is,
      before that I want to speak about the different types of Ocean.

Glacial Arctic:
      • North America
      • Asia and Europe
      Atlantic:
      • America,
      • Europe
      • Africa
      Indian:
      • Africa
      • Asia
      Oceania:
      • Pacific Asia,
      • Oceania
      • America

We could start by giving this different kinds of Oceans different weathers or entangling them to a doctrine which would have some advantage by navigating in it.

now lets speak again about the "depth above sea level"
      we could say that troops like submarine or Warships can't go to near to the coast , that is something that I always thought of unrealistic
      lets say that in the central ocean big warships have more mobility, and because not all the oceans are the same, we could give bonuses and speed to different kind of units when they navigate thought them.
      An other point I would like to add would be the maritime oil machines, that sucked oil from the depths of the sea making the naval units more important
    • Do you know Philipp Franz Balthasar von Siebold?
      Military geographic information is top secret for any country for any age.
      Ofcourse today, with the advent of satellites, information on the ground has basically become worthless, but even now, geographic information on the deep sea is extremely valuable.
      So perhaps BYTRO might not access those information.
      As one player, I'm looking forward to the implementation of mines, minesweepers, anti-submarine nets, etc., but even if legal issues can be resolved in some way at this point, I think there is the risk of becoming an international issue.
      By the way, in recent years, it seems China has surveyed surface ships and submarines to the borders of the territorial waters and exclusive economic zones of Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and other Southeast Asian countries to scan the topography of the seabed.
      Therefore, in the unlikely event that geographic information that might go against the national interests of a certain country spreads through this game, so I think it is better that should be careful.

The post was edited 5 times, last by pod_than ().