Spending Cards And Recieving Nothing / Achievement Rewards Not Recieved

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spending Cards And Recieving Nothing / Achievement Rewards Not Recieved

As the title states, I've been spending cards that Ive earned and having no effect occur. This most recently happened with 10 to 15 of my construction cards. Secondly, my first set of achievements (desktop and mobile general) were not received. It notifies me that I've achieved them and should go to get my gold, but when I went to go get it the icon had been filled in and there was no gold waiting for me.

Please help. Thanks.
    • Hey, sometimes it can take a little bit until achievement gold can be collected. Can you confirm that you were able to do so now?

Secondly, can you describe in more detail the steps you did when the cards did not work? What exactly did you do in which order?

Also, are the cards still gone after reloading the page and no effect added? Sometimes things like this can happen when your client lost the connection to the server. In such cases it only looks like you were spending things without receiving them, but reloading the page should then either grant you the reard or give you back the items.

If its still an issue you should please also post here your ingame username (or user ID).