Latest update issue - "assumed" window size makes controls out of reach

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Latest update issue - "assumed" window size makes controls out of reach

Hello,
      after a recent update it is very difficult for me to use the game on a NTB. As you can see from the screenshots, it seems that the game assumes a larger screen than I have.
      I tested this with two different web browsers. In Chrome (my usual browser) it gets completely useless - windowed or full screen. In Firefox there are sliders along the right-hand and bottom edge of the browser window, so I can get to the controls by sliding them. While this gave me a hint as to the source of this misbehavior, it is still too clumsy.
      Can you advise me, if I can do something on my end to get the game recognize the actual window size/screen size and fit everything inside it? Before the update, the controls "stuck" to the window edges, so they were never out of reach.
      All Best,
      Daniel
      Images
      • cow-fail-firefox.jpg

314.95 kB, 1,920×1,040, viewed 7 times
      • cow-fail-chrome.jpg

382.07 kB, 1,920×1,040, viewed 8 times
    • Thanks for the witness account. I also could not do anything to influence the problem by rresizing or rescaling the browser windows.
      After these 3 days I see it started working in Firefox (the one in tested). The control panels are sticking to the window edges, just like the old days. So, many thanks to the team! - whether the repair was in reaction to my report or not.
      Daniel
      EDIT: My apologies, but the issue persists on some maps, I see.

The post was edited 1 time, last by FaceOffTime ().

• FaceOffTime wrote:

Thanks for the witness account. I also could not do anything to influence the problem by rresizing or rescaling the browser windows.
      After these 3 days I see it started working in Firefox (the one in tested). The control panels are sticking to the window edges, just like the old days. So, many thanks to the team! - whether the repair was in reaction to my report or not.
      Daniel
      EDIT: My apologies, but the issue persists on some maps, I see.
      Hello :) 2 questions:

Can you please post the gameIDs of the games where this is still happening, and the gameIDs of the games where it is not happening? There is a suspicion that it could happen in only beta or live games.

Do you have any adblocker installed? Can you test a game where it happens again with all adblockers disabled? If in doubt maybe try disabling all browser extensions in the browser settings for testing it. In the past we saw some layout issues due to adblockers, just want to rule it out here.