War Prisoners & Surrendering units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• War Prisoners & Surrendering units

Hi Friends,

In each war there should be War Prisoners & some Surrendering units. I hope the developer can implement a procedure of ability to capture units with low moral from the enemy, or get some war prisoners. Then it could exchange the prisoners with others or with something else in the end of the war.

Also, I suggest to have a police unit, or a police building that I can build in some provinces to control stability & counter any attempt to switch sides.

Best regards
    • Good suggestion.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • WiseOdin wrote:

Stationing troops also lowers the chance for a revolt. Martial law police.
      Good suggestion.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • GreatIraq wrote:

Hi Friends,

In each war there should be War Prisoners & some Surrendering units. I hope the developer can implement a procedure of ability to capture units with low moral from the enemy, or get some war prisoners. Then it could exchange the prisoners with others or with something else in the end of the war.

Also, I suggest to have a police unit, or a police building that I can build in some provinces to control stability & counter any attempt to switch sides.

Best regards
      You should get more gold for every prisoner you have at the end of the war.
      Carl Wilson

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”
      ― Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes: Sunday Pages 1985-1995: An Exhibition Catalogue

"Rule 1, on page 1 of the book of war, is: 'Do not march on Moscow'… Rule 2 is: 'Do not go fighting with your land armies in China."
      Bernard Law Montgomery, British general