Help - Unable to play in Browser since Graphics update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help - Unable to play in Browser since Graphics update

Dear Bytro, although I really liked the aesthetics of the new update that looks a lot like the map generals used, it was made impossible for me to play in my browser. Even with the graphics at low setting, game performance is very slow. I can't scroll, zoom, or even click the provinces without a huge delay. I have a nice computer and play lots of hard graphics games on it so it's not a problem with my machine. I have been forced to play mobile version(which I don't like as much), that runs fine. Please help me guys, I tried to message in-game support but it's been 5 days and haven't got an answer.
    • Hey @Targa89,

try a different Browser. I am playing on low graphics on my shitty potato Laptop, that works okay and I am using Firefox, since the update made it impossible for me to play using Microsoft Edge. You can Try Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Opera, normally one of them should work better. But I feel you with the mobile version...

Hope I could help you a bit at least :)
      Winterfliege

:thumbup: