USSR Intercepters

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• USSR Intercepters

As someone playing the USSR many rounds in HWW 1939 I am disappointed at the fighter design seeing Biplanes according the moss having a good role in the war, but Later on in the war they were using Yak to planes and more advanced planes that matched up to the BF 109’s.

I call for a Reform on the design, we don’t care about it’s role in the war it’s just all other planes look very better but Russia looks as if it’s in ww2, AND DONT THINK ABOUT REPEATING THOSE GOD DAMN WORDS “IT WAS A MAJOR ROLE IN WW2”

We. Don’t. Care.
      Make the new Comintern plane a Yak-3 or stick to the old Raghu design no one loves
      Average_Luz
    • I agree. Russian icons are structurally older/less advanced/more obsolete than those of other doctrines.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • FYI iirc ALL nations start off with interwar period aircraft, i.e. Biplanes like the German He 51. As you upgrade the Aircraft the skin will change. You are asking for the Russian planes in 1939 to look like a plane that was not introduced and flown until 1944. I suggest if you want your planes to look like the YaK3 that you research and upgrade your aircraft.

Also dont forget to suggest that 1/3 of all Soviet aircraft pictures and skins have US built planes to show the amount of aircraft provided to the USSR during WWII via the Lend Lease Program.

Also finally “IT WAS A MAJOR ROLE IN WW2”
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel

The post was edited 1 time, last by S Schmidt ().

• S Schmidt wrote:

FYI iirc ALL nations start off with interwar period aircraft, i.e. Biplanes like the German He 51. As you upgrade the Aircraft the skin will change.
      No it doesn't; there's only one skin for the fighter. For PanAsian it's the Zero, for Axis the Me-109, and for Allies the Spifire (I think); all iconic planes. Soviets are the exception. Same for light tanks; they're (dunno the PanAsian one), PzKfw-II, and Stuart, all in service in WW2, while Comintern has some obscure tankette (this should have been the BT-5/BT-7). The list goes on.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.