Scrolling limits in the newspaper (mobile)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scrolling limits in the newspaper (mobile)

I wasn't sure whether to put this in bugs or suggestions, but it's been around so long that I assume it isn't a bug. When viewing the newspaper on mobile you can only scroll down so far before it stops loading additional items. This makes it impossible to scroll back to the beginning of the day to see the daily ranking reports, and makes it more difficult to scout out enemy armies if you can't get to the news items about a particular country.

This problem does not exist on desktop, where I've always been able to scroll all the way to the bottom of any day. Can you set mobile to match rather than having it stop loading part-way?
    • The newspaper on PC is generally awful as well. It continues to think it needs to refresh all the time, and every time you're really into digging some article and trying to figure out what happened, boom, you're back on top again. When we want to refresh, we'll press some reload button or something... STOP THE AUTO-REFRESHES!!

(Note - this goes for the province list on mobile as well!!)
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Hi,

I read your post and this seems to be a software limitation within the mobile version of the newspaper application you're using. You're absolutely right that if you can do it on desktop, you should also be able to do it on mobile.

Here are a few steps that could potentially resolve the issue:

Clear Cache: The first thing to try is clearing the cache of the newspaper application on your mobile device. This can be done through your device settings (usually under "Apps" or "Application Manager").

Reinstall: If clearing the cache does not solve the issue, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the application.

Update: Ensure that your app is updated to the latest version. Developers regularly release updates to fix bugs and improve performance.

If none of the above solutions work, then it is probably a design issue from the app developers.

Thanks
      Raavikant
      Power Bi certification