How to play CoW "a la española"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to play CoW "a la española"

Here we go with this post to teach you how to play CoW Spanish way (a la española)

Just saying this is a caricature of spanish culture and traditions.
      Some tips before going:
      In Spain we do NOT snap (La siesta)
      In Spain we do NOT eat paella everyday.

Firts, to play call of war española way needs some good traditional music, as flamenco or pasodobles.

You must choose Spain (of course, if you can) or some ex-spanish territories as Peru or Argentina.
      In the newspaper you have to write "(your country)'s government has fallen and the new emperor (your name) has proclaimed the Spanish Virreinato of (your country)"

When you end any message, on newspaper or by DM, you should write the classical formula : "Viva el Rey" "Viva España" "Gibraltar es español :thumbup: " por "Viva er Beti manque pierda"

When you start any conversation you can be very polite or very very very informal.

For first option, start saying "el señor (your name) talks with vuestras mercedes for..."
      Which means "lord ... Talks with your mercy for..."

For second option just say "bro" "hermano" "tío" or the mitical "panas?" Which means "allies?" But on a very informal way.

When it happens something really important spanish people invoque God's and the Virgin's protection, even they not believe.
      Expressions like "madre mía" (oh my Mother) "madre del amor hermoso" (Mother of preaty love) "por Dios" (for God) "ai madre" (oh Mother) or "Dios mio" (Oh my God) are preaty common on Spanish daily routines.

Spanish also love saying Olé or Olé mijo when their are proud of something or someone.

If you wanna play CoW Spanish way you should not connect your computer or mobile to the game during certain hours:

14:30 in Spain we lunch late :evil:
      16:00 it's time to make la siesta.
      18:00 eating some bocatas (Spanish sandwich)
      21:30 dinningd some paella.

I'll maybe add some new content on next weeks but this are my tips by that time.
      Say me more ideas for next post.

Thanks for reading and Viva el Rey.
      :D
    • Hello,
      To play Call of War "a la española" and immerse yourself in this caricature of Spanish culture and traditions, follow these guidelines:

1. Music: Set the mood with traditional Spanish music like flamenco or pasodobles as your background soundtrack.
      2. Choose Your Location: Pick Spain as your country in the game, or you can opt for former Spanish territories like Peru or Argentina.
      3. Declare Your Reign: In the in-game newspaper, declare that "(your country)'s government has fallen, and the new emperor (your name) has proclaimed the Spanish Virreinato of (your country)."
      4. Classic Phrases: Use traditional Spanish phrases to add authenticity. At the end of any message, whether in the newspaper or through direct messages, include phrases like "Viva el Rey," "Viva España," "Gibraltar es español :thumbup:," or "Viva er Beti manque pierda."
      5. Politeness vs. Informality: Tailor your communication style to the situation. If you want to be formal, begin with "el señor (your name) talks with vuestras mercedes for...," which translates to "lord ... Talks with your mercy for..." For a more informal approach, use terms like "bro," "hermano," "tío," or the classic "panas?" to ask "allies?" in a casual way.
      6. Exclamations: Incorporate typical Spanish exclamations when something significant happens. Phrases like "madre mía" (oh my Mother), "madre del amor hermoso" (Mother of pretty love), "por Dios" (for God), "ai madre" (oh Mother), or "Dios mío" (Oh my God) are commonly used in Spanish daily life.
      7. Proud Moments: Show your pride by shouting "Olé" or "Olé mijo" when you or someone else achieves something remarkable.
      8. Scheduled Breaks: Remember that during certain hours, you should not be connected to the game to simulate the Spanish way of life:

• 14:30: Late lunch
      • 16:00: Siesta time
      • 18:00: Enjoy some bocatas (Spanish sandwiches)
      • 21:30: Dinner featuring paella
      I hope this will help you.
      Regards
      Prisha Singh
      Salesforce Admin Certification