Blurred out city info with production tab

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blurred out city info with production tab

It's very useful to be able to see your buildings, their levels, and your resource production when deciding what to build/produce from the production tab of that city. For some perverse reason this information is blurred out. It would be great if it wasn't blurred out.
      Images
      • Screenshot2.png

668.62 kB, 913×1,067, viewed 7 times
    • I found that a bit odd when I first saw it as well, seems it's there to mimic the act of "focusing" on something.

One thing I try NOT to do is build multiple factories in one city. Since cities can only produce 1 unit at a time, that's a lot of resources (in Factory upgrades) which are then guaranteed to be sitting unused much of the time. By putting the factories in two cities, I can produce multiple units for the same resources in Factory Costs and upgrades. This allows for more unit production and lower Factory cost.. Win-Win !

Though I do LOVE capturing cities with a plethora of upgraded factories in them... absolutely LOVE it !

But that's just me....
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"
    • Over-building production buildings is a very common error. Not just about specializing and building only one type, but also WAY higher levels than the economy can support. It isn't rare to conquer a noob's city on day 5 which has an L4 tank plant. NO WAY you can keep that running by then.

But of course, that's not OP's point... and yeah, I really dislike the various blurring as well. But apparently it is very modern, and Bytro goes out of their way to look "modern"... whatever that means, in most cases.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.