HWW 1939 Complaints.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HWW 1939 Complaints.

- When someone joins a new round their often blocked by a “Game creation still in progress sign” and then most country’s are already picked
      - So many people join at once, 30 seconds and you have all 25 people join at once spamming Germany all the time
      - Only 1 new game is active so 30 people rampage the join button and speed run getting Germany

I suggest put 3 new HWW 1939 games to combat players spamming the join button and us having to wait DAYS to get the right country
      Average_Luz
    • Average_Luz wrote:

- When someone joins a new round their often blocked by a “Game creation still in progress sign” and then most country’s are already picked
      - So many people join at once, 30 seconds and you have all 25 people join at once spamming Germany all the time
      - Only 1 new game is active so 30 people rampage the join button and speed run getting Germany

I suggest put 3 new HWW 1939 games to combat players spamming the join button and us having to wait DAYS to get the right country
      Yes its a little too OP for Germany. France is dead unless it allies with Germany or the UK.

Most people first pick Germany if they have a choice.

And I find most people create the Premium rounds so they can give themselves Germany.
    • I have tried to take Germany a few times in the past, but never succeeded. It seems to require some arcade-style skills I simply don't posess.

Then whoever DOES have those and gets it, apparently spent so much energy on it that he usually goes inactive. I think the statistics would prove that Germany is the #1 victim of inactive leaders on HWW maps.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

I have tried to take Germany a few times in the past, but never succeeded. It seems to require some arcade-style skills I simply don't posess.

Then whoever DOES have those and gets it, apparently spent so much energy on it that he usually goes inactive. I think the statistics would prove that Germany is the #1 victim of inactive leaders on HWW maps.
      There's the different strategy to take Germany, i have succeeded many times .
      The Saviour
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

I'm curious if your strategy matches mine.

K.Rokossovski wrote:

I have tried to take Germany a few times in the past, but never succeeded. It seems to require some arcade-style skills I simply don't posess.

It saddens me as it is the best + the most fun country to play in HWW. They should prolly make it so you can't instantly choose Germany if you are a lower level. New players should earn the privilege of playing the majors in HWW.

IMO, best countries for HWW are:
      1. Japan (so fun, Pan-Asian go brrrr)
      2. China (again, super fun but if Japan attacks you're screwed if they're smart) (also 10 cores 8o )
      3. USA (kinda boring since its so far way from the action, but guaranteed win unless its like a 6 vs 1)
      4. Germany (obv)
      5. USSR (annoying since so big, but the resources you get are worth)
      Have an amazing rest of your day ^^

"Everything is impermanent. The only thing that is permanent it impermanence itself."

Need support? ---> Send a ticket here!

dxter's CoW Battle Calculator ---> Use it here!

:tumbleweed:

o7
    • My strategy is simple. Camp, refresh and wait until a new game is made to take it. May be cheeky, but at least I’m active.

_Pyth0n_ wrote:

Claudio NVKP wrote:

I'm curious if your strategy matches mine.

K.Rokossovski wrote:

It saddens me as it is the best + the most fun country to play in HWW. They should prolly make it so you can't instantly choose Germany if you are a lower level. New players should earn the privilege of playing the majors in HWW.
      IMO, best countries for HWW are:
      1. Japan (so fun, Pan-Asian go brrrr)
      2. China (again, super fun but if Japan attacks you're screwed if they're smart) (also 10 cores 8o )
      3. USA (kinda boring since its so far way from the action, but guaranteed win unless its like a 6 vs 1)
      4. Germany (obv)
      5. USSR (annoying since so big, but the resources you get are worth)
      I agree with this, though it’s harder for me to rank them. Once you have a decent resource base as the US and Soviets and can start pumping out huge armies you’ve basically won unless you fight the other superpower at full strength.

I actually once defeated a coalition with the US that controlled the Americas! They caused a lot of damage and some dirty tactics were used, but after invading Asia I managed to outlast them. I was a ways away from invading their mainland though.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • That polish guy wrote:

Step 1 ally with Germany
      All well and good until it emerges that Germany was planning to betray you (and in all honesty, for the more powerful country in such an alliance that's a strategically sound move). If that's the case, you're stuffed.
      Her Ladyship Aragosta
      A.K.A. "The Backstab Person"

Pan-Asian is a better doctrine than Axis when played correctly and you cannot change my mind.

You just lost The Game.

Join the Madness here:
      CoW Forum Players! Unite!