Good job Bytro!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good job Bytro!

With all my "suggestions/criticisms" in the Suggestions / Criticism area you might think I think it's all crap. That is not the case. I think the 2.0 COW remake is very impressive on many levels. For me personally I love the ingame information provided in many areas, but particularly the stack "STATUS" info popup. Being able to see potential damage given all variables is amazing! There are many other improvements I keep noticing as I'm playing as well. I take it this game is losing players, but I want to commend you guys for doing an awesome job on this update. I haven't done anything for the last 6 days except micro manage my game. This game is seriously addictive.
    • DxC wrote:

With all my "suggestions/criticisms" in the Suggestions / Criticism area you might think I think it's all crap. That is not the case. I think the 2.0 COW remake is very impressive on many levels. For me personally I love the ingame information provided in many areas, but particularly the stack "STATUS" info popup. Being able to see potential damage given all variables is amazing! There are many other improvements I keep noticing as I'm playing as well. I take it this game is losing players, but I want to commend you guys for doing an awesome job on this update. I haven't done anything for the last 6 days except micro manage my game. This game is seriously addictive.
      The STATUS popup is very informational and has helped me determine whether I should send certain stacks into battle. Another feature I like about 2.0 is the ingame Unit and Province K/D trackers... with these I can get a glimpse of how "efficient" a player is with his units

Thank you Bytro :)
    • On the top right, there's a "military shoulder insigna" (?) icon with a "Manage subscription" hint. Click it, and you can watch the thread without posting in it.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.