My land units loose their health when traveling through enemy territories and at sea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My land units loose their health when traveling through enemy territories and at sea

Do troops loose their health points when traveling through enemy’s territory..!?
      • I mean I’ve sent my troops to attack enemy troops in their own territory, but I realized that soon as my troops entered their territory my troops started losing their health points.. Is this supposed to happen..!?

And again, do troops lose their health points when embarking/traveling through the sea..!?
      • I’ve tried invading other countries through the sea. But every time I reach my destination, I’ve found in all occasions that all my land units lost most of their health points, and can’t even fight.
    • K.T Bokaba wrote:

And again, do troops lose their health points when embarking/traveling through the sea..!?
      • I’ve tried invading other countries through the sea. But every time I reach my destination, I’ve found in all occasions that all my land units lost most of their health points, and can’t even fight.

They don’t necessarily lose HP, but when they convert to convoy their HP will usually be less. You can improve a sea convoy’s HP and speed by researching the transport naval technology.

It does sound like you could be using forced march. You should double check to ensure that’s off.
    • Ohh! Ok.. That’s on me then, coz I use forced march ALL THE TIME!

This was really helpful, thanks for your replies guys..

DxC wrote:

Are you using force march? That will lower HP.

6thDragon wrote:

K.T Bokaba wrote:

They don’t necessarily lose HP, but when they convert to convoy their HP will usually be less. You can improve a sea convoy’s HP and speed by researching the transport naval technology.
      It does sound like you could be using forced march. You should double check to ensure that’s off.
    • Quick reminder:

Using forced march, the units will be 50% faster but lose 5% of their HP every hour that they are in forced march

-they don't lose 5% after 60 minutes but over the course of 60 minutes-

I hope this a a good information for the future
      (By the way, this is visible, when hovering the cursor over the commands ;) Works for many things ^^)

Have a nice day :)
      Winterfliege

:thumbup: