optimal strat?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well it is hard to create games these days. You can do one a month if you have HC, and zero when you don't, like me. So we'd probably have to find some public map and modify the rules between ourselves a bit. Possibly a between Canada and S.USA on a 22p map, although the terrain there is very bad. A late-game confrontation between Spain and Comm Russia or something like that is also possible.

Sure, if you're busy we can get this done a bit later. Just hit me up when you have the time :)
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Can you get me access to the one you have active now? There's some things I'd like to test too.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.