question about achievements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• question about achievements

When do achievements role over? For three days I've been short 36 militia recruited for a gold achievement.........in that time I've developed a 100 plus militia and still it hasn't rolled and updated?

Disappointing to stall a board create 3 times more than needed and still get nothing - how long does it take for these to update?
      Communications Officer
      Band of Brothers II
    • I won an event over six months ago. Never got the credit for it towards achievements. I even put in a support ticket with a screenshot of the victory with the game number on it. Bytro said according to their records, they couldn’t confirm I was in that game. They gave me some gold from submitting the ticket, but never got credit for the achievement. I didn’t care about the gold, but got it anyway.
    • I've had several occasions where my achievements were hit but didn't have the ability to claim the gold for several days. In those cases, however, the achievement quantities were still accurate and reflected the correct number (like it showed 1000 militia recruited, I just didn't get a gold claim button until a couple days later).

That's pretty common AFAIK, but if your achievement isn't showing the updated number at all then it may be something different. Are you in a ranked game? What day is it in-game?
    • If your Achievement doesn't "Tick" based on your actual game achievements within a couple days, put in a Support Request. I've never had that issue but often see Payouts being missed by the system for some reason or another. I've had those reward notifications pop up within minutes of attaining them.

Just remember, that in a stack, the unit you want to get the kill, is not necessarily the one that actually got the killing blow. So unless it's by itself in combat, might be you other units getting the kills and the unit you want is not even participating int he combat since on the 10 Best damage dealers actually participate in the combat each round.

Send it to the Game Devs team and let them look into if you are sure you've not been paid out when you should have been.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"