Protective trades

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I really don't see that the game is about trading. Sure you can sell your wares sometimes, but it isn't really a structural thing.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • If anything, I'd love to see counties with certain doctrines getting a Diplomatic and Popularity bonus towards each other. Such as Axis and Pan-Asian never Embargo or WarDec each other, and same for Allied and Commy. Also the two "factions" getting negative relations to each other and embargo and WarDec each other sooner.

And have that relationship random each game.. so you never know which way things will be leaning this round.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"
    • it sounds like a horrible idea when you're playing Alberta (I believe they have ComIntern doctrine) and not being allowed to declare war on allies. Heck if you can't declare on your own doctrine, N.American will be a shattered blanket of unimportant states forever; and there are more regions like that.

People should be free to declare and expand anywhere; this is a very bad idea.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

it sounds like a horrible idea when you're playing Alberta (I believe they have ComIntern doctrine) and not being allowed to declare war on allies. Heck if you can't declare on your own doctrine, N.American will be a shattered blanket of unimportant states forever; and there are more regions like that.

People should be free to declare and expand anywhere; this is a very bad idea.
      We're talking about the market... that was the context...

And nowhere did I say that you CAN'T declare war on anyone... that was for the AI's... My suggestion was that the AI's, they favour some doctrines and dislike others.
      General Maximus Decimus Meridius - "Are you not entertained?"