Daily hit point regeneration questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Daily hit point regeneration questions

Every province that I have armies stationed, whether air or land units, all have different daily hit point regeneration amounts. My units on my core provinces near my capital Rabat, Morocco only have a 0.453% Daily hit point regeneration vs. My air and land units in Adana, Turkey have a 5.153% daily hit point regeneration.

From everything I read your rejuvenation percentages should be higher the closer you are to your capital, but this is not the case in my games.

What factors into the different percentages?

how do you raise or lower these percentages.

I am trying to rotate my units to keep them green. But I find having to wait anywhere from 4-10 days for full regeneration on some units is a waisting time. To add to this confusion, the Regeneration of hit point percentage is different per province. It’s basically a guessing game where to send them at this point.
    • I think someone said that the wiki still claims regeneration rate is based on distance to capital, but that's not how it actually works. It's much simpler--a set percentage of your "missing" HP gets restored at each day change. Units with more missing HP (so units lower in health, which your units near the front line probably are) will see a higher percentage of their total health restored than units with less missing HP (like the units you have stationed in your core provinces).
    • I totally understand the end of day Rejuvenation. But what I do not understand is why specific provinces tell you your units are being rejuvenated more than other provinces?

As I mentioned the game is showing me some of my units are healing at a higher percentage far away from my capital, and only maybe 12 hours away from the front line.

What is raising and lowering this percentage?

Do Fortification/bunkers and propaganda centers affect this? Or do those buildings only affect the province and not the units?

And why would it be showing me a higher rejuvenation percentage in none core provinces?

many help is greatly appreciated
    • It is pretty simple.

Say you have a unit which was originally 20 HP, and now it is at 10 HP. That means you are "missing" 10 HP.

When you satisfy healing conditions (being in your own or allied territory), 15% of that is healed, or 1.5 HP.

It doesn't matter anything how far you are from your capital or what the "province tells you". 15% of missing health is restored at DC, and that's it.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • jubjub bird wrote:

I think someone said that the wiki still claims regeneration rate is based on distance to capital, but that's not how it actually works.
      The wiki doesn't claim that.

Here is an excerpt from the Wiki's FAQ:

Q: How can units be healed?

A: Units heal automatically at daychange, 15% of their missing health. Ground units heal when they are stationed on your own territory, air units heal when they are operating from one of your airbases and sea units heal anywhere on sea. You can also heal your units manually with gold via the corresponding button in the army bar. This is only possible if your units are currently not locked in combat.

If you read anything wrong in the Wiki you can let us know btw.