ADS!?!?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So I've been gone for a while because of school, and was shocked when I saw an ad pop up on the right of my game. It just caught me off guard. I don't know if this is the game or just a virus I may have caught. Please respond if anyone can clear up this fog.
      War is the only place where a man truly lives. -George Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici - Julius Caesar

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great
    • I also have em, there's a lot of talk about it too so it can't be just us
      "A knight cannot save the world. They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield."

"Honor? Glory? There's no point in speaking to a killer who indulges in such nonsense."

"It's a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated"
    • see im using mom's laptop because my computer is done for and I have to work for the money to get another and my mom like internet explorer for some reason I cant find..... its hell.

I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. - Alexander the Great
    • Dont Ban me Bro wrote:

I'm not sure about IE
      it has the same issue....except that once an ad closes another pops up in 3-6 minuets....

• Iam getting it on chrome
      "A knight cannot save the world. They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield."

"Honor? Glory? There's no point in speaking to a killer who indulges in such nonsense."

• I'm sorry to say I suggested this, but it was intended to be a trade off for taking of game breaking gold features such as destruction of buildings, which was used extensively by a toxic player on one of my world maps. Unfortunately, now both exist.

• aDudeWhoDoesThings wrote:

I'm sorry to say I suggested this, but it was intended to be a trade off for taking of game breaking gold features such as destruction of buildings, which was used extensively by a toxic player on one of my world maps. Unfortunately, now both exist.
      *cough cough* kill daddy *cough cough*
      It's been a while