Can a new format of call of war be made?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can a new format of call of war be made?

Hello guys,

I have been playing Call of War for 1 1/2 yrs. It's been a lot of fun! Thanks guys at Bytro for making such a fun game, good job!!! My question to you all is this. Is it possible to take the format of this game and make a modern version with current military equipment such as drones, helicopters, and fighter jets for example? maybe even land mines? Thanks!
    • cowwwllb wrote:

Hello guys,

I have been playing Call of War for 1 1/2 yrs. It's been a lot of fun! Thanks guys at Bytro for making such a fun game, good job!!! My question to you all is this. Is it possible to take the format of this game and make a modern version with current military equipment such as drones, helicopters, and fighter jets for example? maybe even land mines? Thanks!
      Conflict of Nations, WW3, Bytro's WW3 game, literally everything you've wanted.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.