Light Tank Spam- And The Strategy Behind it.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Please stop with the arguing and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP WITH THE ROMAN LAW EQIVALANT OF ARGUING WITH WALLS OF TEXT.
      We were agreeing…
      LONG LIVE QUOTE CHAINS!!!!
      Bro when you and Dilla agree it must be like under the table handshake because i don't see it, lol
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Please stop with the arguing and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP WITH THE ROMAN LAW EQIVALANT OF ARGUING WITH WALLS OF TEXT.
      We were agreeing…LONG LIVE QUOTE CHAINS!!!!
      Bro when you and Dilla agree it must be like under the table handshake because i don't see it, lol
      Nah Brando is just a laid back dude and a stand up guy, of course we’d agree!

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

We were agreeing…LONG LIVE QUOTE CHAINS!!!!
      I'm fine with people being silly (its a gamers forum ffs) but as long as it is not done with a trolling intent.
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

I agree about Axis falling off in the mid and late game, but I have to wonder if this is because of who plays Axis countries.

I've been playing this game for years, and I've never gotten to play Germany on a 22 player, 100 player, or a historical map. Some clueless noob always grabs Germany and starts to post garbage to the newspaper. They lose their starting army and go AI.

Every. Single. Game.

The stronger the starting army, the more attractive it is to players who like to shoot their wad and leave. It's rare to see an Axis country played with skill.
      Why is BigFoot here always dropping Bangers? The only Axis country I regularly see do well is HWW Germany and that’s due to their crazy strong starting army.Brando Dilla is seriously OP, I don’t see good Axis players like him very often TBH.
      Perhaps you haven’t seen my latest HWW win as Romania...
      To be fair I have pulled off a solo as HWW a Turkey sooo…
      I wonder what would be the best non-Germany/Italy Axis country to play in HWW?There's Spain, Turkey, Romania, Persia, Mexico, Argentina...
      Well Mexico is allied. Spain is surrounded by France and usually does well but only is they can manage to break out. Turkey can threaten the great powers, be somewhat safe from them, and invade the Middle East and Asia . Persia is the same but weaker, though safer. Mexico is allied… so yeah. And Argentina can be strong but only if they can deal with Brazil, if so they have an east way to take a whole continent and go from there. Romania is pretty good, you can usually take the Balkans (if you beat Yugoslavia ) but going from there is hard, as usually a active Soviet, German, Italian, and even Turkish player can contend and surround you.This makes me narrow down to Turkey and Argentina. They have the best chance to not die early game, can take over their respective regions with ease, and even contend with major powers later on. The better country really depends. If Turkey can take Mid Eastern colonies from the Allie’s without trouble then they are set. Taking the Mid East is easy and major powers can’t really harm you. You can go to 3 continents which allows you to expand better. But Argentina starts better as it’s destined to take South America if it can deal with Brazil, then go to Africa and the Americas, which is less than Turkey.Overall it’s hard to decide but I would narrow it down to those two, they have the best chance of getting strong early game and can go crazy late game, as long as you use them right and aren’t snuffed out by nearby majors.
      Mexico is AxisAnd also I forgot Peru
      As Jub Jub said it’s Allied, I recently played a victorious US game and Mexico was allied. As for Peru I’d treat them like Persia to Turkey where they are strong but get overshadowed by Argentina who is larger and in a better position overall, not to mention Venezuela who is equally as strong nearby.
      I could have sworn Mexico was Axis in HWW... maybe it changed recently. I wouldn't know as I rarely play as countries in that region.
      Its allies you dummy
      Get some manners, he literally just admitted. Stop being so immature…
      no u
      From what I've seen from you in the past few days, you're just being a troll. Please stop.
      For real, just annoying. Grow up or leave, you’re just being a Douche bag and messing with the chat.
      stop being a mean person
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

I agree about Axis falling off in the mid and late game, but I have to wonder if this is because of who plays Axis countries.

I've been playing this game for years, and I've never gotten to play Germany on a 22 player, 100 player, or a historical map. Some clueless noob always grabs Germany and starts to post garbage to the newspaper. They lose their starting army and go AI.

Every. Single. Game.

The stronger the starting army, the more attractive it is to players who like to shoot their wad and leave. It's rare to see an Axis country played with skill.
      Why is BigFoot here always dropping Bangers? The only Axis country I regularly see do well is HWW Germany and that’s due to their crazy strong starting army.Brando Dilla is seriously OP, I don’t see good Axis players like him very often TBH.
      I wonder what would be the best non-Germany/Italy Axis country to play in HWW?There's Spain, Turkey, Romania, Persia, Mexico, Argentina...
      Well Mexico is allied. Spain is surrounded by France and usually does well but only is they can manage to break out. Turkey can threaten the great powers, be somewhat safe from them, and invade the Middle East and Asia . Persia is the same but weaker, though safer. Mexico is allied… so yeah. And Argentina can be strong but only if they can deal with Brazil, if so they have an east way to take a whole continent and go from there. Romania is pretty good, you can usually take the Balkans (if you beat Yugoslavia ) but going from there is hard, as usually a active Soviet, German, Italian, and even Turkish player can contend and surround you.This makes me narrow down to Turkey and Argentina. They have the best chance to not die early game, can take over their respective regions with ease, and even contend with major powers later on. The better country really depends. If Turkey can take Mid Eastern colonies from the Allie’s without trouble then they are set. Taking the Mid East is easy and major powers can’t really harm you. You can go to 3 continents which allows you to expand better. But Argentina starts better as it’s destined to take South America if it can deal with Brazil, then go to Africa and the Americas, which is less than Turkey.Overall it’s hard to decide but I would narrow it down to those two, they have the best chance of getting strong early game and can go crazy late game, as long as you use them right and aren’t snuffed out by nearby majors.
      As Jub Jub said it’s Allied, I recently played a victorious US game and Mexico was allied. As for Peru I’d treat them like Persia to Turkey where they are strong but get overshadowed by Argentina who is larger and in a better position overall, not to mention Venezuela who is equally as strong nearby.
      I could have sworn Mexico was Axis in HWW... maybe it changed recently. I wouldn't know as I rarely play as countries in that region.
      Its allies you dummy
      no u
      From what I've seen from you in the past few days, you're just being a troll. Please stop.
      For real, just annoying. Grow up or leave, you’re just being a Douche bag and messing with the chat.
      you too
    • Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      no u
      stop being a mean person
      When you do mean things, expect people to be mean back to you.

Have a nice day
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      no u
      stop being a mean person
      When you do mean things, expect people to be mean back to you.
      Have a nice day
      THIS IS MOCKERY, === spam' and insult. what did i do for you to be MEEEEAN to me, meanie
    • Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      no u
      stop being a mean person
      When you do mean things, expect people to be mean back to you.Have a nice day
      THIS IS MOCKERY, === spam' and insult. what did i do for you to be MEEEEAN to me, meanie
      I'm just going to ignore you now.
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      no u
      stop being a mean person
      Make sure to report their horrid posts though.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      no u
      stop being a mean person
      Make sure to report their horrid posts though.
      I've already done so. :thumbsup:
    • Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      NGl just shut up
      知己知彼,百战不殆
      :00010164: :00008172: :00002178: :00002047: :00000156: :00010180: :00010317:
    • I did this at the beginning of the game in 2015 but there weren't the bonuses that there are now

Fox-Company wrote:

Light Tank Spam, the great underrated strategy, capable of battling most tactics and has no definite anti-tactic, other than itself. The only other unit that will be needed in this tactic is artillery(and sea units if it's a sea map), Practically ANY game is beatable with Light Tank Spam and Artillery, So, its day 1, you pick, lets say, Egypt on a 22 map, you would instantly make 4 Tank Factories and make a Naval Port in Gaza, send your starting units in that area to Saudia-Arabia and Iraq, you would take them, if World Affairs are in your favor then you would make allies, but lets say your Solo, you would need to declare war on Libya, but defend against their first wave, you may or may not have LT's at this point, but you should have all of mainland Egypt's troops spaced evenly between the 2 provinces, after that advance with those units, now you should NOT defend captured provinces until your AT LEAST half way through Libya, thus enabling you to strike hard and fast, by day 2 you should have Libya, Saudia-Arabia, and Iraq, now you must attack Syria, no problem there, the(sadly) most likely situtation would be that Turkey quit(either just left at begining) or left early after seeing your progress or joined a coalition and is attacking Europe through Instanbul or in that general direction, from this point is really depends on what you wanna do, what i would do is capture Africa, build a strong defensive navy and build lots of industry, then go for countries with little or no captured land,and now its day 6 and you should have about 210-400 VP, maybe someone invades you, with your extensive Naval force you would have enough time to manouver and destroy them swiftly with bombardments and keep your artillery safe while it moves in to bombard from the ground, if they start winning, here's where the name came from- Spam Light Tanks, make ONLY Light Tanks in all cities for a day, then you should get about 20 LT's to fight back with, which would quickly demoralize them and make them possibly fall back or suicide charge, In this situation, DO NOT have your artillery anywhere near this, in case they snipe your artillery with their own, with the speed of the LT's and how little damage the Arty might do, you can quickly overrun their positions and take them, if they have allies then your probably fricked, but speed and scary-ness is a key advantage, no one wants to help their member if their being attacked by someone with this many units, unless they are pro players, then your 100% screwed, in this case- Spam Light Tanks. by now most of the map is taken by you and rival coalitions or other solo'rs, the other Solo'rs would be easy, espcially if they have lots of heavy armor, just play tag with their units and rush their cities. if this is not enough, then i will gladly make a YT video describing exactly how i did this on multiple occasions and as Canada(on 2 occasions) and the UK(once) of all countries, of course this Tactic is meant for most smaller maps and prob wont work on a 100 player map, it DOES work on a 50 player map, as North Mexico, as long as you have allies, and LT's are versitile enough to be used anywhere with allies, so its an overall good general unit to have at all times. Either you can yell at me or make suggestions, ask questions, and all that other junk. Most are gonna critisize me, which i know for a fact will happen, but if you don'y believe me, play a 22 map and use that tactic as a country that is good for it, Canada,African Nations, or Russian Empire, to list those that are good in the 22 map.