Light Tank Spam- And The Strategy Behind it.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

I agree about Axis falling off in the mid and late game, but I have to wonder if this is because of who plays Axis countries.

I've been playing this game for years, and I've never gotten to play Germany on a 22 player, 100 player, or a historical map. Some clueless noob always grabs Germany and starts to post garbage to the newspaper. They lose their starting army and go AI.

Every. Single. Game.

The stronger the starting army, the more attractive it is to players who like to shoot their wad and leave. It's rare to see an Axis country played with skill.
      Why is BigFoot here always dropping Bangers? The only Axis country I regularly see do well is HWW Germany and that’s due to their crazy strong starting army.
      Brando Dilla is seriously OP, I don’t see good Axis players like him very often TBH.
      Perhaps you haven’t seen my latest HWW win as Romania...
      “A battle fought without determination is a battle lost.” - Josip Broz Tito
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

I agree about Axis falling off in the mid and late game, but I have to wonder if this is because of who plays Axis countries.

I've been playing this game for years, and I've never gotten to play Germany on a 22 player, 100 player, or a historical map. Some clueless noob always grabs Germany and starts to post garbage to the newspaper. They lose their starting army and go AI.

Every. Single. Game.

The stronger the starting army, the more attractive it is to players who like to shoot their wad and leave. It's rare to see an Axis country played with skill.
      Why is BigFoot here always dropping Bangers? The only Axis country I regularly see do well is HWW Germany and that’s due to their crazy strong starting army.Brando Dilla is seriously OP, I don’t see good Axis players like him very often TBH.
      To be fair I have pulled off a solo as HWW a Turkey sooo…

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Why is BigFoot here always dropping Bangers? The only Axis country I regularly see do well is HWW Germany and that’s due to their crazy strong starting army.Brando Dilla is seriously OP, I don’t see good Axis players like him very often TBH.
      I wonder what would be the best non-Germany/Italy Axis country to play in HWW?

There's Spain, Turkey, Romania, Persia, Mexico, Argentina...
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

I wonder what would be the best non-Germany/Italy Axis country to play in HWW?
      There's Spain, Turkey, Romania, Persia, Mexico, Argentina...
      Well Mexico is allied. Spain is surrounded by France and usually does well but only is they can manage to break out. Turkey can threaten the great powers, be somewhat safe from them, and invade the Middle East and Asia . Persia is the same but weaker, though safer. Mexico is allied… so yeah. And Argentina can be strong but only if they can deal with Brazil, if so they have an east way to take a whole continent and go from there. Romania is pretty good, you can usually take the Balkans (if you beat Yugoslavia ) but going from there is hard, as usually a active Soviet, German, Italian, and even Turkish player can contend and surround you.

This makes me narrow down to Turkey and Argentina. They have the best chance to not die early game, can take over their respective regions with ease, and even contend with major powers later on. The better country really depends. If Turkey can take Mid Eastern colonies from the Allie’s without trouble then they are set. Taking the Mid East is easy and major powers can’t really harm you. You can go to 3 continents which allows you to expand better. But Argentina starts better as it’s destined to take South America if it can deal with Brazil, then go to Africa and the Americas, which is less than Turkey.

Overall it’s hard to decide but I would narrow it down to those two, they have the best chance of getting strong early game and can go crazy late game, as long as you use them right and aren’t snuffed out by nearby majors.

• Destructo the Great wrote:

I actually tried light tank spam it worked pretty well

10 light tanks with 4 sp anti air
      I usually use SPAA too, but not always, if i know my enemies have no Airforce i leave them out, because LT's are faster without them.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

I wonder what would be the best non-Germany/Italy Axis country to play in HWW?There's Spain, Turkey, Romania, Persia, Mexico, Argentina...
      Well Mexico is allied. Spain is surrounded by France and usually does well but only is they can manage to break out. Turkey can threaten the great powers, be somewhat safe from them, and invade the Middle East and Asia . Persia is the same but weaker, though safer. Mexico is allied… so yeah. And Argentina can be strong but only if they can deal with Brazil, if so they have an east way to take a whole continent and go from there. Romania is pretty good, you can usually take the Balkans (if you beat Yugoslavia ) but going from there is hard, as usually a active Soviet, German, Italian, and even Turkish player can contend and surround you.
      This makes me narrow down to Turkey and Argentina. They have the best chance to not die early game, can take over their respective regions with ease, and even contend with major powers later on. The better country really depends. If Turkey can take Mid Eastern colonies from the Allie’s without trouble then they are set. Taking the Mid East is easy and major powers can’t really harm you. You can go to 3 continents which allows you to expand better. But Argentina starts better as it’s destined to take South America if it can deal with Brazil, then go to Africa and the Americas, which is less than Turkey.

Overall it’s hard to decide but I would narrow it down to those two, they have the best chance of getting strong early game and can go crazy late game, as long as you use them right and aren’t snuffed out by nearby majors.
      Mexico is Axis

And also I forgot Peru
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

I wonder what would be the best non-Germany/Italy Axis country to play in HWW?There's Spain, Turkey, Romania, Persia, Mexico, Argentina...
      Well Mexico is allied. Spain is surrounded by France and usually does well but only is they can manage to break out. Turkey can threaten the great powers, be somewhat safe from them, and invade the Middle East and Asia . Persia is the same but weaker, though safer. Mexico is allied… so yeah. And Argentina can be strong but only if they can deal with Brazil, if so they have an east way to take a whole continent and go from there. Romania is pretty good, you can usually take the Balkans (if you beat Yugoslavia ) but going from there is hard, as usually a active Soviet, German, Italian, and even Turkish player can contend and surround you.This makes me narrow down to Turkey and Argentina. They have the best chance to not die early game, can take over their respective regions with ease, and even contend with major powers later on. The better country really depends. If Turkey can take Mid Eastern colonies from the Allie’s without trouble then they are set. Taking the Mid East is easy and major powers can’t really harm you. You can go to 3 continents which allows you to expand better. But Argentina starts better as it’s destined to take South America if it can deal with Brazil, then go to Africa and the Americas, which is less than Turkey.

Mexico is Axis
      And also I forgot Peru
      As Jub Jub said it’s Allied, I recently played a victorious US game and Mexico was allied. As for Peru I’d treat them like Persia to Turkey where they are strong but get overshadowed by Argentina who is larger and in a better position overall, not to mention Venezuela who is equally as strong nearby.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Well Mexico is allied. Spain is surrounded by France and usually does well but only is they can manage to break out. Turkey can threaten the great powers, be somewhat safe from them, and invade the Middle East and Asia . Persia is the same but weaker, though safer. Mexico is allied… so yeah. And Argentina can be strong but only if they can deal with Brazil, if so they have an east way to take a whole continent and go from there. Romania is pretty good, you can usually take the Balkans (if you beat Yugoslavia ) but going from there is hard, as usually a active Soviet, German, Italian, and even Turkish player can contend and surround you.This makes me narrow down to Turkey and Argentina. They have the best chance to not die early game, can take over their respective regions with ease, and even contend with major powers later on. The better country really depends. If Turkey can take Mid Eastern colonies from the Allie’s without trouble then they are set. Taking the Mid East is easy and major powers can’t really harm you. You can go to 3 continents which allows you to expand better. But Argentina starts better as it’s destined to take South America if it can deal with Brazil, then go to Africa and the Americas, which is less than Turkey.
      Mexico is AxisAnd also I forgot Peru
      As Jub Jub said it’s Allied, I recently played a victorious US game and Mexico was allied. As for Peru I’d treat them like Persia to Turkey where they are strong but get overshadowed by Argentina who is larger and in a better position overall, not to mention Venezuela who is equally as strong nearby.
      I could have sworn Mexico was Axis in HWW... maybe it changed recently. I wouldn't know as I rarely play as countries in that region.
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Well Mexico is allied. Spain is surrounded by France and usually does well but only is they can manage to break out. Turkey can threaten the great powers, be somewhat safe from them, and invade the Middle East and Asia . Persia is the same but weaker, though safer. Mexico is allied… so yeah. And Argentina can be strong but only if they can deal with Brazil, if so they have an east way to take a whole continent and go from there. Romania is pretty good, you can usually take the Balkans (if you beat Yugoslavia ) but going from there is hard, as usually a active Soviet, German, Italian, and even Turkish player can contend and surround you.This makes me narrow down to Turkey and Argentina. They have the best chance to not die early game, can take over their respective regions with ease, and even contend with major powers later on. The better country really depends. If Turkey can take Mid Eastern colonies from the Allie’s without trouble then they are set. Taking the Mid East is easy and major powers can’t really harm you. You can go to 3 continents which allows you to expand better. But Argentina starts better as it’s destined to take South America if it can deal with Brazil, then go to Africa and the Americas, which is less than Turkey.Overall it’s hard to decide but I would narrow it down to those two, they have the best chance of getting strong early game and can go crazy late game, as long as you use them right and aren’t snuffed out by nearby majors.
      I could have sworn Mexico was Axis in HWW... maybe it changed recently. I wouldn't know as I rarely play as countries in that region.
      Its allies you dummy
    • Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Well Mexico is allied. Spain is surrounded by France and usually does well but only is they can manage to break out. Turkey can threaten the great powers, be somewhat safe from them, and invade the Middle East and Asia . Persia is the same but weaker, though safer. Mexico is allied… so yeah. And Argentina can be strong but only if they can deal with Brazil, if so they have an east way to take a whole continent and go from there. Romania is pretty good, you can usually take the Balkans (if you beat Yugoslavia ) but going from there is hard, as usually a active Soviet, German, Italian, and even Turkish player can contend and surround you.This makes me narrow down to Turkey and Argentina. They have the best chance to not die early game, can take over their respective regions with ease, and even contend with major powers later on. The better country really depends. If Turkey can take Mid Eastern colonies from the Allie’s without trouble then they are set. Taking the Mid East is easy and major powers can’t really harm you. You can go to 3 continents which allows you to expand better. But Argentina starts better as it’s destined to take South America if it can deal with Brazil, then go to Africa and the Americas, which is less than Turkey.Overall it’s hard to decide but I would narrow it down to those two, they have the best chance of getting strong early game and can go crazy late game, as long as you use them right and aren’t snuffed out by nearby majors.
      Its allies you dummy
      Get some manners, he literally just admitted. Stop being so immature…

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      no u
    • Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      no u
      From what I've seen from you in the past few days, you're just being a troll. Please stop.
    • Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      no u
      From what I've seen from you in the past few days, you're just being a troll. Please stop.
      For real, just annoying. Grow up or leave, you’re just being a Douche bag and messing with the chat.

• Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Rachellreist wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

Brando Dilla wrote:

Carking the 6th wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

Every. Single. Game.

Its allies you dummy
      no u
      For real, just annoying. Grow up or leave, you’re just being a Douche bag and messing with the chat.
      I hate people like that. Either contribute to the discussion, or leave.