Right of way vs Peace

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Right of way vs Peace

I gave right of way to AI

its situation is still peace with me

its unit is waiting at my province , and my unit is waiting at east of this province
      I want to pull back my unit but my unit have to pass from same point where its unit is waiting

so when they meet at same point will we have war between us ?
    • I'm about 95% sure that there's no war then.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Undaunted wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

I'm about 95% sure that there's no war then.
      it is lesser than %99 so It seems you don't trust very much
      Sorry, can't do better than that!
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Here's a related question. If you attack an enemy at a province center owned by a 3rd party you both have RoW with will it start a war with the third party? Or for that matter, a third party prov where your enemy has RoW but you don't. For example, there is a British naval bomber at a Spanish airport I'd like to bombard with a battleship. I happen to also have RoW with Spain. Will bombarding cause a war with Spain. Likewise, if I didn't have RoW with Spain would it start a war?
    • Not completely sure again about the below, percentages behind the bullets:
      - bombarding/direct air attack 3rd party at the province center: yes (90%)
      - bombarding/direct air attack 3rd party in the field: no (70%)
      - patrol 3rd party at the province center: no (95%)
      - patrol 3rd party in the field: no (99%)
      - melee in province center, both RoW with owner: no (99%)
      - melee in province center, 3rd has RoW and you don't: yes (100%)
      - melee in the field: no (99%)
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

- bombarding/direct air attack 3rd party at the province center: yes (90%)
      I bombed the British naval bomber at Spanish province center without starting a war. I didn't manually start the attack. I brought an AC close enough so that the BB could see the NB and it auto attacked. Not sure if it would be different if I directly gave the command to attack.

ps. Unfortunately, I wasn't actually watching when this occurred. However, neither the Spanish units nor the buildings at the province seem to have incurred any damage.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DxC ().

• Amazing! I learned something new today!
      - BIG DADDY.
    • If you give RoW the AI (or players will be able to move freely throughout your provinces, they need to use the attack command to start war. You should be able to move through them since you gave RoW. Now you cant do the same on his provinces, because RoW is not provided by the other.

I think that with rockets you will have problems targetting specific units of different nations/countries, but I never tried.
    • this one is a unique situation the city is owned by a former ally that went inactive no units showing from ally. The city province is occupied by 3 separate stacks from 3 countries Stack #1 at peace with not attacking city stack #2 at peace with attacking city stack #3 at war with not attacking city I have an AC that is within range to see city no units from former ally showing can see the other 3 stacks units. The attacking unit hasn.t changed in like 4 hours.