Transport ship research mid transport

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Transport ship research mid transport

Ever wondered if newly researched transport ship upgrade would apply to currently transporting units? Probably not and you probably don't care but anyway, the already transporting units do get the HP and speed upgrade. The marches need to be reset for the speed to change.
    • DxC wrote:

Ever wondered if newly researched transport ship upgrade would apply to currently transporting units? Probably not and you probably don't care but anyway, the already transporting units do get the HP and speed upgrade. The marches need to be reset for the speed to change.
      I've upgraded transports at sea. Obviously they can't move while doing so.
      Yes, you can but you need to click the green arrow, does not occur automatically.
      Aeroplanes are interesting toys but of no military value.
      — Marshal Foch

A pretty mechanical toy [...] the war will never be won by such machines.
      — Lord Kitchener, on tanks
    • Lord Crayfish wrote:

I've upgraded transports at sea.
      Umm, that's not what I'm talking about. But I currently have some upgradeable units at sea and there is no option to upgrade them. What I was referring to originally is completing "Transport Ship" research while units are being transported at sea. They automatically get the upgrade when the research finishes.