Server errors

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server errors

This was a new one on me...but served to dishearten me on this game.

Strat bomber strike on enemy airstrip. Caught his rocket fighters on the ground.
      Just as my bombers hit a box came up saying server error.
      My bombers were killed by the supposed grounded rocket ftrs.

Hard enough fighting a superior force...but screwed over by the server?

Too many bugs. Time to stop doing the pretty touch ups and fix the major issues. Of which there are many
      :wallbash
    • If his fighters were on the ground but not refueling or convoyed, they will still do defensive damage as if they were being attacked in the air. Not only that, but they will deal the defensive damage BEFORE your strats offensive damage is calculated. If they took your strats out in one attack you probably did zero damage to the target.
    • It is just like what the British did during the Battle of Britain when the Germans attacked, its called Scrambling. During a war the planes are kept fueled armed and ready to go, all that is required is a pilot that can be ready in less than a few minutes. A total of five Air Corps pilots managed to get their planes off the ground and give battle during the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor and the US was not even on a wartime footing.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel