Use Gold to Speed up Upgrades

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Use Gold to Speed up Upgrades

It’s very annoying when you are going to launch an attack on a neighbor, but many of your units are stuck in upgrading. I think there should be an option to be able to use gold to speed up upgrades, but since upgrades take only 1/2 the resources of normal production, it should cost about half the gold.
      What do y’all think?
    • LOL I think using gold to speed upgrades should cost twice the gold
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel
    • You can't speed up movement, refuelling, or combat rounds with gold either. As it should be.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Producing is done in cities, upgrading can be done anywhere.
      Production needs buildings, upgrading doesn't.
      Input for production is only resources, you also need a unit for upgrading.
      Production can be cancelled, upgrading can't.

No, it is not like producing.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.