Flak Tower

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Suggestion : players can build FLAK TOWER to their cities
      so planes can take some damage at strategic bomber meta
      and of course these buildings should be expensive
      as extra I think they should need manpower

towers damage might be like for each level
      level 1 : 20
      level 2 : 40
      level 3 : 60

strategic bombers are very resistant to shot down with Interceptors
      for example 5 tier 5 strategic bomber has 490 hp
      at historically Germans built them to many cities like Bremen , Hamburg , Vienna , Munich and Berlin

what do you think about idea ?
      what do you think about damage ?

The post was edited 3 times, last by Undaunted ().

• Not needed, 10 axis interceptors at lvl 5 do 250 damage direct and thus 125 in patrol mode, the 5 stack would be reduced to 25% after one raid, because you receive them in patrol mode, and then you follow up by a direct attack directly, using 10 rocket fighters at lvl 2 the bomber stack would be reduced under 10% by direct attack, imagine by patrol and then direct attack,.....

Did I mention AA in town?
    • Gen. Smit wrote:

Not needed, 10 axis interceptors at lvl 5 do 250 damage direct and thus 125 in patrol mode, the 5 stack would be reduced to 25% after one raid, because you receive them in patrol mode, and then you follow up by a direct attack directly, using 10 rocket fighters at lvl 2 the bomber stack would be reduced under 10% by direct attack, imagine by patrol and then direct attack,.....

Did I mention AA in town?
      Interceptors for active players , If a allied player never sleep you can say bye your factories or you can produce 50 AA for your cities

ıf you will hold them at cities then how many more AA you need at front ?
    • if the ciy isnt making units let it be bombed, like not every city is important, and upgrade AA, boom solved, your core cities should be fine by day 10 and out of range of mostly everything
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Undaunted wrote:

at historically Germans built them to many cities like Bremen , Hamburg , Vienna , Munich and Berlin
      Would just like to point out that it did not work very well for the Germans. Patrolling over your own cities with Interceptors is a very valid option in the current circumstance. Using your own Strat Bombers to destroy forward airstrips used to launch attacks on cities is ALSO a very useful counter, esp since most forward strips usually do not have the added protection of additional buildings to stop a quick destruction of it therefore rendering it unusable and either causing the city attacking Strats to return to base and become a convoy or moving to another base where they can be caught on the ground refueling and destroyed.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel