Secret State Police Building

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Secret State Police Building

I thought this building is like gestapo building so my suggestion is
      If you have this building at province it gives %10 more chance to catch enemy spies for each level

level 1 %10
      level 2 %20
      level 3 %30

If this building at core provinces , I think it can give more bonus for each level like %5 , because you have more loyal people to your country

mostly people observe each other and they afraid and tell everything what they see to your spies so it will be hard for enemy spies
      I guess at ww2 Germans hadn't many gestapo spy , even you have small number of spy because of this building and fear people who lives at province help you too like real life

you looked to spy reports you found enemy has spies at your province for military sabotage and you have important buildings in there , you can build this building as extra to counter spies
      sometimes I have maybe 10-20 counter spies at province but enemy execute his mission usually , more spies don't help too much

what do you think about this suggestion ?
      maybe instead of adding a new building they can add extra feature to propaganda building too

The post was edited 8 times, last by Undaunted ().

• Gen. Smit wrote:

I am not sure I would use it a lot, you have already counterspionage options, which only cost money, this will cost resources, and that we are already strained for in general.
      I'm playing at x4 speed map I have millions money and I cant spend them to anything outside spies
      I looked newspaper enemy has spies at my province for military sabotage
      I put 30 counter spies to there and guess what
      his spies executed his mission

why I have no option to increase my chance to catch them ?
      by the way he has only 2 spies in there
      I understand of course I cant catch them with %100 chance but I doubt more spy help me or dont