Reveal armies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Undaunted wrote:

and If I still see units this means they didn't move ?
      It depends on what you mean by "see". If you mean the reveal army positions then those are just ghost snapshot positions at day change. Until you actually move a unit there to check it out you won't know if it's still there.

Yes, I knew ACs can scout subs. Any scout at appropriate level can scout any stealth unit.
    • DxC wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

It depends on what you mean by "see". If you mean the reveal army positions then those are just ghost snapshot positions at day change. Until you actually move a unit there to check it out you won't know if it's still there.
      Yes, I knew ACs can scout subs. Any scout at appropriate level can scout any stealth unit.
      some ghost snapshot position still there and some of them not it is weird

sometimes it shows their route even after 2 hours from day change
    • Undaunted wrote:

DxC wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

It depends on what you mean by "see". If you mean the reveal army positions then those are just ghost snapshot positions at day change. Until you actually move a unit there to check it out you won't know if it's still there.Yes, I knew ACs can scout subs. Any scout at appropriate level can scout any stealth unit.
      some ghost snapshot position still there and some of them not it is weird
      sometimes it shows their route even after 2 hours from day change
      it shows your last intel report on those units, so if you had a patrol over there while they were moving anf the patrol tic caught it then it says like that until either you move there or until next day change
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Once you get updated information about the snapshot units, the snapshot will go away. Did you or an ally scout those areas that disappeared? That's the only thing that comes to mind that would make them go away. Otherwise, maybe it's a bug.

Also I suppose if he flew his planes over your or an allies prov it might make them go away since you would have been able to see their new position.
    • Yes, and it will reappear in the intel'd location.

A plane revealed in City A all of a sudden attacks you flying from City B. Following the attack, it will retreat towards City B until it gets out of sight (or maybe until it reaches City B - sometimes you can see planes continue to their airfields after they've left your sight range) and then it will "teleport" to City A and appear back at its original intel'd location.

This gets complicated when stacks split because I believe what matters is the stack's name and number, so you could have a situation like this:

1) Intel reveals a stack of 5 medium tanks and 2 infantry, which is designated as stack "5th Medium Tank Division (AB 5)".
      2) A while later, stack AB 5 appears in your distant sight range, heading towards one of your units. It is the same number as the intel'd unit, so the game shows it as 5 medium tanks and 2 infantry, even though it hasn't entered your close sight range. (At this same time, the intel'd stack disappears from wherever it was originally, because you can't have two AB 5s)
      3) Once the stack enters your close sight range, it is revealed to just be 5 medium tanks and zero infantry. The game still knows it as stack AB 5, so the ghost unit is gone, but now there are 2 enemy infantry unaccounted for and you'll have no clue where they are.

The post was edited 2 times, last by jubjub bird ().

• They can also disappear when there is a newspaper report that they are destroyed, even if they are continents away from your own positions.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I just checked the paper and don't see the report. I saw it after I had hit it twice with my ships and it was around 1/4 HP. It was still moving toward me and couldn't have escaped. Perhaps if it doesn't get reported in the paper it doesn't disappear as alluded to by K.Roko.
    • DxC wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

by the way do you know armored cars can scout submarines ?
      Armored Cars cannot uncover Submarines. In the same way that Destroyers can't uncover land based stealth units. Check out the unit details panel to see which scout/stealth classes a unit has. But basically any land based scout can only scout land units, and sea based scouts can only scout sea units. Naval Bombers can also scout sea units, while Fighters scout land units.