Release Notes - 2022-12-13

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes - 2022-12-13

Attention, Generals!

This release brings you a number of bug fixes!
      We fixed UI issues such as faulty translations being displayed in the Diplomacy window, as well as production buildings being shown as buildable in non-urban provinces. Additionally, you will now get an error message when the username you are trying to switch to has too many characters.

On the gameplay side of things, we fixed a bug that caused embarked land units that were in a stack with naval units to also get upgraded when the naval unit was upgraded to a higher research level. Upgrading a naval unit stacked with a land unit now causes the land unit to get split off for the duration of the upgrade.

For a closer look at all the changes please check out the detailed Release Notes and share your feedback with us right here on the Forums and on our Discord Server.

Best of luck General!

Your Bytro Team
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • Damn, I was able to get a lot of milage out of the upgrading land units while at sea bug before it was fixed. I kinda liked that one, but admit it gave those of us that new about it an advantage.

Hopefully they will eventually be able to fix the defending units attacking bug.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Damn, I was able to get a lot of milage out of the upgrading land units while at sea bug before it was fixed. I kinda liked that one, but admit it gave those of us that new about it an advantage.

Hopefully they will eventually be able to fix the defending units attacking bug.
      Yes please fix that second one.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Geden wrote:

Attention, Generals!

This release brings you a number of bug fixes!
      We fixed UI issues such as faulty translations being displayed in the Diplomacy window, as well as production buildings being shown as buildable in non-urban provinces. Additionally, you will now get an error message when the username you are trying to switch to has too many characters.

On the gameplay side of things, we fixed a bug that caused embarked land units that were in a stack with naval units to also get upgraded when the naval unit was upgraded to a higher research level. Upgrading a naval unit stacked with a land unit now causes the land unit to get split off for the duration of the upgrade.

For a closer look at all the changes please check out the detailed Release Notes and share your feedback with us right here on the Forums and on our Discord Server.

Best of luck General!

Your Bytro Team
      when y’all gonna fix the OP toxic mods
      They literally ban me from forum for a week saying I was “bashing mods”.
      Then I said you’ve got no evidence and you were bashing me.
      He didn’t reply.

Indeed, he is ONE NUT SQUIRELL
      i hope he doesn’t ban me because I’m just making a complaint
      知己知彼,百战不殆
      :00010164: :00008172: :00002178: :00002047: :00000156: :00010180: :00010317: