More Reward for Small Countries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More Reward for Small Countries

I won a x4 speed 73p historical map with Hungary as solo

but I got same reward If I would won with Germany or any other big country

according to score what country has at the beginning , rewards should be different for solo and coalition victories

so people will want to play small countries too at historical maps

shortly more risk , more reward
    • These "all-in" games have a hard time filling up, since there are a LOT of small countries and few people want to play the 1-city states (even the five-city ones are not going really fast). So yeah I agree, it might increase the incentive.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I wholeheartedly agree! If I won as Switzerland (usually a 1 city nation but not sure on the map you played) it should get 5 times the pay out as a nation that has 5 starting cities regardless if I get the victory as solo or in a coalition. The nation that do not start as 5 city nations face almost insurmountable odds as they will NEVER be able to complete resource or manpower-wise as the 5 city nations and thus should have some major incentive for being played.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel
    • wow, that's finally a good idea that I see in the forum, that would increase activity of the playerbase and would not hurt bytro's revenue + would be easy to implement, that's something that I think @freezy might want to check out! (I rarely ping you mr freezy, but I was not wrong beforehand if im correct, so ill take my chance here too)
    • freezy wrote:

no need to ping. Yes I agree that difficult countries should get higher rewards. Sadly not high prio enough so no idea if/when something like this could be implemented.
      developers what think about team games and their rewards like 50 vs 50 or dawn of patriot ??

for example players can join 50 maps from event and they can earn many free gold from them without playing

The post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• Rewards for each map is different so team games and their rewards are different.

Players that are inactive collect no gold from any map.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel
    • S Schmidt wrote:

Rewards for each map is different so team games and their rewards are different.

Players that are inactive collect no gold from any map.
      so If player look 50 event map for 10 seconds to each of them every day and stay alive without doing anything

can player get gold ?

for example at dawn of patriot map choose german side probably they will win and you will get gold
    • How is that any different than another map? But if you have 10m players that all just look at the game for 10 seconds on one side I suggest that they will get no gold (or very little) as a reward as they will be conquered. If you are looking for a way to do nothing and collect gold I believe that would be considered an exploit and you could have that account closed and all gold rewards forfeited.

• S Schmidt wrote:

How is that any different than another map? But if you have 10m players that all just look at the game for 10 seconds on one side I suggest that they will get no gold (or very little) as a reward as they will be conquered. If you are looking for a way to do nothing and collect gold I believe that would be considered an exploit and you could have that account closed and all gold rewards forfeited.
      according to newspaper if you are alive and not inactive you get gold reward
      yeah you can get little gold reward by staying alive at 100p map on a small island
      but I don't talk about 100p map
      I talk about team games
      at team games like 50 vs 50 or dawn of patriot there are only 2 coalition not 10 coalition
      If your coalition is winner you get same gold , for coalition victories , is your country size or your k/d ratio important ? I don't think so , all of them get equal gold