Another one bites the dust

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Another one bites the dust

I think the aggressive AI does make the endgame more challenging and exciting, but for me it's too much of a commitment when I have other things I need to do. I don't know how much of an issue this is for people in general, but for me it's a huge turn off. Sometimes I just want to chill, especially when I know I'm going to win anyway and I'd prefer to take my time and have more control over when and where I fight. I'm good at leaving barriers to AI, but ultimately these revolt and open a path. I'm not sure what the solution is other than not expanding, which sort of defeats the purpose of the game.
    • DxC wrote:

I think the aggressive AI does make the endgame more challenging and exciting, but for me it's too much of a commitment when I have other things I need to do. I don't know how much of an issue this is for people in general, but for me it's a huge turn off. Sometimes I just want to chill, especially when I know I'm going to win anyway and I'd prefer to take my time and have more control over when and where I fight. I'm good at leaving barriers to AI, but ultimately these revolt and open a path. I'm not sure what the solution is other than not expanding, which sort of defeats the purpose of the game.

exactly and when I said this, other people called me a NOOB
      知己知彼,百战不殆
      :00010164: :00008172: :00002178: :00002047: :00000156: :00010180: :00010317:
    • I think expansion is already hurting a lot the morale, but the david against goliath syndrome of the AI I really dont get. They may dislike it, but which sound country would attack a bigger one, .... its not AI, its stupidity..

On ecan control it to a certain extent, but a;lso the way they attack is horrible and predictable.