Hardest Victory at Service Record

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hardest Victory at Service Record

at the moment we see only victory counts and most played map type
      players' hardest victory should be seem at service record
      I would prefer to see all of them but even this might help

for example
      73p historical map Bhutan 2060 points - when I saw this , my comment would be it is really hard player
      it will help to analyze to players' service records

or it is not about victories with small countries

for example
      won 100p world war map with a landlocked country like Congo or Mongolia 2890 points -my comment would be he won game as solo with hard location perfect

The post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• marshallotfy wrote:

Gen. Smit wrote:

I dont see what a "hardest victory" is, 100p map completely filled with noobs, or 22 player map with 20 experts.
      Noobs some time are more dangerously when they attack from first hour and throw every thing without regards to K/D ratio or tactics , at other hand expert players tend to pass the first day and choose their targets wisely.
      The remedy to that (the only one you have without considering gold) is to make a few decent stacks, put them in strategical positions and strike back once they penetrated. You should prioritize casualties/low K/D over keeping positions, provinces can be liberated, soldiers cant be revived (as you obviously know)
    • Gen. Smit wrote:

marshallotfy wrote:

Gen. Smit wrote:

I dont see what a "hardest victory" is, 100p map completely filled with noobs, or 22 player map with 20 experts.
      Noobs some time are more dangerously when they attack from first hour and throw every thing without regards to K/D ratio or tactics , at other hand expert players tend to pass the first day and choose their targets wisely.
      The remedy to that (the only one you have without considering gold) is to make a few decent stacks, put them in strategical positions and strike back once they penetrated. You should prioritize casualties/low K/D over keeping positions, provinces can be liberated, soldiers cant be revived (as you obviously know)
      I am totally agree with you one of my games i played as South Africa from first hour i were swarmed by noobs neighbors mad some defensive positions and they made their lands widely open after 12 hours to just run into it and claim it.