Attacker vs Defender ground units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It is not about winning a discussion, and nobody is right or wrong. Mot infantry could have a place where you need steel for other things.

yet the experience of people favours AC, it is quite simple, and it would be negligent (on your troops and results ;) ) to not take notice because you want to find out yourself.
    • Blackscall wrote:

I don't want really talk against you, because verybody has it own way to fight some are better some are worse but as long as you win i don't care. But i am open for knew ways so if you guys have own tell me!
      you can win to game with even spamming light tanks there is no only one way to win game

I just try to say
      you can complete to game with 500 units and 35 k/d ratio
      and you can complete to game with 200 units and 2 k/d ratio

if you like second option , it is your decision
      probably with attacker units you will lose more units , resource and always will have lesser unit than you could have
      but you can still win game of course
      however we can say with defensive units you will lose lesser unit , resource and you will have more unit always
      more unit means more chance to win

The post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• Gen. Smit wrote:

It is not about winning a discussion, and nobody is right or wrong. Mot infantry could have a place where you need steel for other things.

yet the experience of people favours AC, it is quite simple, and it would be negligent (on your troops and results ;) ) to not take notice because you want to find out yourself.
      Fully right i do like AC very much!!!!
      They should be in very Army but thats not the case and thats why normaly Axis i rush with mot. Infantry. And good against AI?
      Do you see the use of them?
    • Undaunted wrote:

Blackscall wrote:

I don't want really talk against you, because verybody has it own way to fight some are better some are worse but as long as you win i don't care. But i am open for knew ways so if you guys have own tell me!
      you can win to game with even spamming light tanks there is no only one way to win game
      I just try to say

probably with attacker units you will lose a lot of units , resource and always will have lesser unit than you could have
      however we can say with defensive units you will lose lesser unit , resource and you will have more unit always
      Last game 320 Units 31.60 K/D as Peru HWW so im in the middle and i have much to learn and i will try your idea. I did play some only on AC once with planes but did Struggle against a player only going on heavy tanks and mot. AA and AC and good tac. planes!?
      Do you have tips for this scenario thats were i canged to mot. Infa and AC, tac. planes always used.
    • Blackscall wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

Blackscall wrote:

you can win to game with even spamming light tanks there is no only one way to win gameI just try to say

probably with attacker units you will lose a lot of units , resource and always will have lesser unit than you could have
      Last game 320 Units 31.60 K/D as Peru HWW so im in the middle and i have much to learn and i will try your idea. I did play some only on AC once with planes but did Struggle against a player only going on heavy tanks and mot. AA and AC and good tac. planes!?Do you have tips for this scenario thats were i canged to mot. Infa and AC, tac. planes always used.
      I couldn't understand exactly to scenario ?
    • Blackscall wrote:

Last game 320 Units 31.60 K/D as Peru HWW so im in the middle and i have much to learn and i will try your idea. I did play some only on AC once with planes but did Struggle against a player only going on heavy tanks and mot. AA and AC and good tac. planes!?Do you have tips for this scenario thats were i canged to mot. Infa and AC, tac. planes always used.
      Heavy tanks--> artillery with tankdestroyer/antitank gun & infantry meatshield or attack bombers
      tacticals/ -->interceptors
      mot inf/anything armored, tact. bomber, Rocket artillery (with meatshield)
      AC anything armored and/or tank destroyer plus attack bombers

So from the use of these four and seeing that in the newspaper I would probably have gone for air force and AC/tank destroyers at choke points. But I am not very tank minded,
    • Something to note that I don't think has been mentioned, Mot Inf are a day-one research for Axis but are a "level two" unit, in that they require at least a L2 barrack to produce at their minimum production time, which is why ACs are so much more spammable in early game even when playing as Axis (unless you want to spend resources on an upgraded building while economies are still slow, exacerbating the Axis resource issue)

The post was edited 2 times, last by jubjub bird ().

• Not to mention that the AC is the perfect counter to the MI.
      Even though it's cheaper and faster to produce.

Axis MI attacking an Allied AC: AC wins in every terrain except Urban, where the MI barely wins in 8 rounds.
      Any other doctrine, MI has no chance, as it's much weaker.
      If we use 2x AC (because they are faster to build) then it's no contest, 2x AC win anywhere/everywhere.
      If we use Pan Asian (which get an AC bonus) then again it's no contest, 1x Pan Asian AC wins anywhere/everywhere.

Whoever doubts the numbers, try it out for yourself: dxcalc.com/cow
    • S Schmidt wrote:

Well my actually experience with Axis Motorized Infantry tells me that you cant beat them in the first 4 days of the game as attackers. I have used them and defeated mixed Inf and AC stacks on day 1, I can have at least 4 built and in action with LTs on day 1 as Axis, artillery isnt going to stop them either so your claims they arent worthwhile are invalid as you seem to not have ever used them properly as an Axis player.
      it seems your math is bad
    • Blackscall wrote:

z00mz00m wrote:

AT guns stop LT, and AC stops MI.
      Not very complicated.
      Na you attack with LT and you are in 2 hours throug by 1 vs 1 didn't say they are stack together. AT just use planes and they are gone.
      stop adding in factors to win the argument. The point is that MI is just not a very robust unit, Iand AC user would use tacticals the MI and LT would suffer too.
    • Back to the main topic!
      Like Undaunted i don't really see use in med tanks i see use in MI just because most enemys i fight against have no AC and such.
      If they would have i would avoid war till i have LT at border, because i would be...!
      AC is the counter to nearly every start Unit and unarmored Units!
    • Blackscall wrote:

Back to the main topic!
      Like Undaunted i don't really see use in med tanks i see use in MI just because most enemys i fight against have no AC and such.
      If they would have i would avoid war till i have LT at border, because i would be...!
      yes defensive units is slow to expand you can expand your country faster with motorized infantry because most people don't know how to play game but if you come face to face with experienced player when you need to fight against a good player probably he will easily destroy motorized infantries
    • Yup. Over 80% of experienced players use AC's intensively.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Undaunted wrote:

Blackscall wrote:

Back to the main topic!
      yes defensive units is slow to expand you can expand your country faster with motorized infantry because most people don't know how to play game but if you come face to face with experienced player when you need to fight against a good player probably he will easily destroy motorized infantries
      This is a point were i can agree, most of the games i play i win, but if it comes to better player i mostly ally. Or loose like once against sperly! MI is just a big risky unit easy destroyed if you know how to play!
      Very defense unit is better than the counter part!