Non-Core Resource Production for Allies

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Non-Core Resource Production for Allies

for non core provinces , resource production rates should be different for allies doctrine
      it needs extra bonus

allies doctrine's behavior pattern very different at foreign lands from axis , pan asian and comintern doctrines

shortly it is capitalism and has historical accurate
      happy workers and more production
      one side had forced labor other side had well paid workers

axis powers had all europe at ww2 but I guess they couldn't produce many things at non-core provinces
      their factories weren't working well at non-core provinces
      low salaries , hostile approachs , etc.

I think doctrines need more specific features
      why all doctrines has %25 resource production ???
      outside of research speed all of differences between doctrines about unit powers

The post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• Oh well...yeah sure that is the case in the first few days....
      By the 2nd week however it's a powerful advantage for the allies...

Can you survive the first week? Easily, through diplomacy and if necessary some good defence as well.... But yeah the allies are powerful if you are experienced
    • Kyrollous wrote:

Oh well...yeah sure that is the case in the first few days....

Can you survive the first week? Easily, through diplomacy and if necessary some good defence as well.... But yeah the allies are powerful if you are experienced
      yeah but experinced players mostly still choose east-asia countries instead of american countries
      it seems many of them don't think allies enough OP for them

I see many 100+ level players at east-asia countries
      especially they prefer to chinese countries
    • Kyrollous wrote:

Oh well...yeah sure that is the case in the first few days....

allies has many disadvantage like speed , you need to be sure before attack enemy about your power because you cant retreat enemy will catch you easily , you need to be outnumbered
      I guess it is not OP , most of players don't care to a little bigger range of tac bombers
    • DxC wrote:

Kyrollous wrote:

But yeah the allies are powerful if you are experienced
      What makes them so powerful? They get production time decrease, but production resources (e.g. manpower) is always the limiting factor, not time. Decreased cost of research and upgrades seems nice, but I wouldn't see this as particularly OP.
      he is right , If you can't train units because of limited manpower , what will you do with production time decrease
      there is no reason to see allies doctrine as OP
    • You are messing that resources including manpower become more and more abundant with time....

At the mid to late game it turns to be about who can pump out troops faster as well as who can UPGRADE them with significantly less costs in resources and time....
      It's all strategic advantages that pay out on the long term exponentially in exchange for giving up early game advantages as with the axis.

Like seriously guys a ton of good players play that doctrine...and those who don't are looking for an extra challenge!
    • Kyrollous wrote:

ou are messing that resources including manpower become more and more abundant with time....
      Even when I have recruiting stations maxed in all core cities and non resource core provinces manpower is still what limits troop production, even when I own a large fraction of the map which contributes more to manpower. Having faster production time would not increase my troop production.
    • Kyrollous wrote:

You are messing that resources including manpower become more and more abundant with time....

At the mid to late game it turns to be about who can pump out troops faster as well as who can UPGRADE them with significantly less costs in resources and time....
      It's all strategic advantages that pay out on the long term exponentially in exchange for giving up early game advantages as with the axis.

Like seriously guys a ton of good players play that doctrine...and those who don't are looking for an extra challenge!
      who plays with other doctrines they capture big area at early days before allies doctrine players
      they get many resource from cities along days
      in game big countries always from other doctrines

so %10-%20 extra bonus for non-core is really big problem for other doctrines ?
      allies doctrine players how many days can collect resource from non-core provinces