Turtle Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Turtle Games

Almost every single 1939 map and small map games turns into a turtle game. No one is moving or doing anything they just sit and build up industries to gain economics points and because no one is moving the match becomes every difficult to even end and the match is no fun ( its just me vs A.I )

Couldn't you guys make ranking based more than military points rather than economic points. Economics points only encourage inactivity in games.
      :tumbleweed:
    • Kyle Callam wrote:

Almost every single 1939 map and small map games turns into a turtle game. No one is moving or doing anything they just sit and build up industries to gain economics points and because no one is moving the match becomes every difficult to even end and the match is no fun ( its just me vs A.I )

Couldn't you guys make ranking based more than military points rather than economic points. Economics points only encourage inactivity in games.
      I guess there are at least ten thousand players higher 100 tier
      need special matches and rewards , they can add them as english language
      so with many active experienced players from different time zones matches would be interesting
    • Kyle Callam wrote:

I dont know where in your opinion a game changes into a turtle game, but I build industry and end games on small mapps in 8-14 days depending coalition partners, slightly longer when I solo and depending strategy After day 1 I usually start attacking for several reasons, embargo installed for +24 hrs, Capitals increase economics, you gain resources from provinces, capitals and supply drops.
    • I think he's talking about unnecessary construction that players start just to get points. I see this a lot. Countless factory, recruiting, propaganda, infra and defensive structures. No active wars. They just sit there and build, waiting for someone else to finish the game, or waiting for everyone to leave so they win by default.
    • Undaunted wrote:

x4 all in event is very good you start to game with many high level units
      True, but in 10x you can have many high level troops in, lets say 6 hours, where on a normal map you need days, that's because in 10x one ingame day is over after 2,4 hours instead of 24 hours and a 12 hour research is done in 1,2 hours.

(Just had to prove that I can do easy maths xD)

(You are right, but I never played the 4x event ^^)
      Winterfliege

:thumbup:
    • Winterfliege wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

x4 all in event is very good you start to game with many high level units
      True, but in 10x you can have many high level troops in, lets say 6 hours, where on a normal map you need days, that's because in 10x one ingame day is over after 2,4 hours instead of 24 hours and a 12 hour research is done in 1,2 hours.
      (Just had to prove that I can do easy maths xD)

(You are right, but I never played the 4x event ^^)
      yeah but people need to sleep too x10 is very hard to sleep