Which type of game rounds has least inactivity?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Which type of game rounds has least inactivity?

We got world at war, historical world war maps, etc....
      Which of these tend to have the least rate of people going inactive in the first couple of days? Like many others I am annoyed with people leaving like that so knowing which map usually has the least of this problem would be nice.
    • Kyrollous wrote:

Which of these tend to have the least rate of people going inactive in the first couple of days? Like many others I am annoyed with people leaving like that so knowing which map usually has the least of this problem would be nice.
      Pacific usually has a good amount of players that stay in it.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Kyrollous wrote:

100p map usually has 20-30 active players at the beginning

more player mean more chance to find active player

small maps mostly disappointing , you are waiting 20-30 days to reach high technology and you cant use them because there is no active player on map

The post was edited 2 times, last by Undaunted ().

• Undaunted wrote:

Kyrollous wrote:

100p map usually has 20-30 active players at the beginning
      more player mean more chance to find active player

small maps mostly disappointing , you are waiting 20-30 days to reach high technology and you cant use them because there is no active player on map
      small maps are finished in 10-14 days
    • Gen. Smit wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

Kyrollous wrote:

nWe got world at war, historical world war maps, etc....
      100p map usually has 20-30 active players at the beginningmore player mean more chance to find active player

it is still boring , wait weeks to get new units and your opponent is 8 level
    • Undaunted wrote:

Gen. Smit wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

Kyrollous wrote:

nWe got world at war, historical world war maps, etc....
      100p map usually has 20-30 active players at the beginningmore player mean more chance to find active player
      it is still boring , wait weeks to get new units and your opponent is 8 level
      Use the spectate option and promise yourself not to ally with the other high level in the game^^

In this way there sometimes few games with strong(er) resistance, but yeah you may also encounter a well oiled alliance team, or group of friends.