inactivity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I just joined another game after I have been away for almost 4 months despite the bad new graphics, im here to talk about the inactivity that has always been the main issue of this game. I just joined a game as i said before and the player that picked Germany just left from day 1 same for USA and multiple other major countries which basically ruin all the fin of this round.
      after long thinking, I suggest that any player that leaves a game gets a penalty for example after leaving the first game it will be just a warning then if he did it again he can't join another game for "x" amount of days and it goes on

my other suggestion is there should be a limit on the number of games a player can join at the same time specially if he has a history of inactivity in that way he might be more focused on the current game that he's in or the couple ones

thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it.
    • M.isreb wrote:

I just joined another game after I have been away for almost 4 months despite the bad new graphics, im here to talk about the inactivity that has always been the main issue of this game. I just joined a game as i said before and the player that picked Germany just left from day 1 same for USA and multiple other major countries which basically ruin all the fin of this round.
      after long thinking, I suggest that any player that leaves a game gets a penalty for example after leaving the first game it will be just a warning then if he did it again he can't join another game for "x" amount of days and it goes on

my other suggestion is there should be a limit on the number of games a player can join at the same time specially if he has a history of inactivity in that way he might be more focused on the current game that he's in or the couple ones

thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it.
      Max number of games is 30 or 50 - i forgot, but your penalty thing would be harsh on people who physically cannot join back for a period of time.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Max number of games is 30 or 50 - i forgot, but your penalty thing would be harsh on people who physically cannot join back for a period of time.
      its not harsh actually its normal just don't join a game your not able to ba active at and ruin all the fun on other players who ever joins a round should be active player and implementing the limit will force him not only to be active and to play as good as he can even if he's losing the war and maybe seek peace things that at this point of the game no one is doing.
    • 99% of the users that go inactive NEVER join another game anyway.
      punishments have no effect.
      the only solution is to limit new players to a single, designated map
      that is not open to players above level 25.
      the new players are limited to the starter map until they reach level 25.
    • cycle9 wrote:

99% of the users that go inactive NEVER join another game anyway.
      punishments have no effect.
      the only solution is to limit new players to a single, designated map
      that is not open to players above level 25.
      the new players are limited to the starter map until they reach level 25.
      even the experienced players or high-level players are being inactive I think the punishment + the limit to the games that a player can join is the perfect solution and the punishment can go for about a month I'm not talking about a day or two
    • M.isreb wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

its not harsh actually its normal just don't join a game your not able to ba active at and ruin all the fun on other players who ever joins a round should be active player and implementing the limit will force him not only to be active and to play as good as he can even if he's losing the war and maybe seek peace things that at this point of the game no one is doing.
      Still, if someone has family matters or is going across seas, like a suprise, or a game is taking longer than expected, you can't punish them for not ending the game faster, that's just a plain stupid thing to do.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Still, if someone has family matters or is going across seas, like a suprise, or a game is taking longer than expected, you can't punish them for not ending the game faster, that's just a plain stupid thing to do.
      I mean I have said he will get a warning then get a small ban and the punishment will increase as he does it more I mean Riot games do it and its quite successful.
    • M.isreb wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

I mean I have said he will get a warning then get a small ban and the punishment will increase as he does it more I mean Riot games do it and its quite successful.
      Still a bad idea Bytro will never approve of ever.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • MINIPavlova wrote:

brilliant idea, let's lock players out of their account if they don't want to play! Because if they're not playing then we're not making money!
      Cant argue a good point.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • M.isreb wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

Still a bad idea Bytro will never approve of ever.

MINIPavlova wrote:

brilliant idea, let's lock players out of their account if they don't want to play! Because if they're not playing then we're not making money!
      i guess that's why i cant find A single fun round in this game
      If your gonna be sour just don't play.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.