Units In Battle Not Attacking.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• \
      Fix your game, it didn't show it was embarking, and it wasn't attacking, so this is basically a way to stall attacks until you can get your troops on land if you catch their units embarking. This can be a huge exploit and should probably be fixed, lol
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • This just got even worse, your army can bypass theirs...

@freezy this is a legitimate problem, it means you can avoid attacks simply by embarking/disembarking at the same time as someone else
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Also, I moved arty right onto the beach retreating from inland, while not disembarking, just as close to the shore as possible. After they were frontal attacked, my arty could not offensively attack at all, only defensively wait for the enemy to attack. This was even the case as there was several alternative targets in range like a city and units. The attack bar was stuck on full. Is there a bug on the beach that makes units not attack, only defend? If this is the case, do not meet unloading enemies right on the shore to attack them, set to stop a minute or two inland and manually attack the convoy when it is in your snap distance.

Another problem I have been frustrated with is that when I manually set a ranged unit to attack an enemy, my units stops a few seconds before in range and fires. My shot is wasted, and the enemy acts as if I did not even fire. My unit sits there firing and hitting nothing every 30 mins until I realize what is going on.
    • FinnDaddy wrote:

Also, I moved arty right onto the beach retreating from inland, while not disembarking, just as close to the shore as possible. After they were frontal attacked, my arty could not offensively attack at all, only defensively wait for the enemy to attack. This was even the case as there was several alternative targets in range like a city and units. The attack bar was stuck on full. Is there a bug on the beach that makes units not attack, only defend? If this is the case, do not meet unloading enemies right on the shore to attack them, set to stop a minute or two inland and manually attack the convoy when it is in your snap distance.

Another problem I have been frustrated with is that when I manually set a ranged unit to attack an enemy, my units stops a few seconds before in range and fires. My shot is wasted, and the enemy acts as if I did not even fire. My unit sits there firing and hitting nothing every 30 mins until I realize what is going on.
      If a disembarking unit meets an embarcking unit they attack eachother once then continue on once they finish embarking/disembarking

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • FinnDaddy wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

If a disembarking unit meets an embarcking unit they attack eachother once then continue on once they finish embarking/disembarking
      Thats good info, thanks. My situation was one where the arty units were simply move to the very edge of the beach and not disembarking. Still could not attack.
      Np

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.