Early Access to Medium Tank

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Early Access to Medium Tank

at the moment there is no doctrine have early access to medium tank at first day

like motorized infantry which doctrine you think should has early access to medium tank ?

what about comintern ? T-28 produced at 1932

comintern is worst doctrine according to every survey at forum
      so people might stop to say , comintern is worst doctrine , I will never play it
    • Honestly, my eperience in doctrines is there:
      If you play A HWW map or nay other with stuff built and reaserched, Axis is the best. If you are starint a World Map or Pacific or anything else with 0 buildings and research, Pan-Asian is very good.
      But yes, I think comitern should have Med. Tank on day 1 or at least have shorter reaserch time. Axis has infantry research bonuses, Pan Asian has naval reaserch bonuses, Allies has air bonuses, while Comitern doesnt ave any.
      "Its Voring time"
      Hermann Goering (TNO) -c. 1960
    • Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

Honestly, my eperience in doctrines is there:
      If you play A HWW map or nay other with stuff built and reaserched, Axis is the best. If you are starint a World Map or Pacific or anything else with 0 buildings and research, Pan-Asian is very good.
      But yes, I think comitern should have Med. Tank on day 1 or at least have shorter reaserch time. Axis has infantry research bonuses, Pan Asian has naval reaserch bonuses, Allies has air bonuses, while Comitern doesnt ave any.
      Comintern has the best advantage out of them all... Communism and the ability to spam legit any unit for cheap and fast.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

Honestly, my eperience in doctrines is there:
      Comintern has the best advantage out of them all... Communism and the ability to spam legit any unit for cheap and fast.
      Communism? Well spamming is bad, I mean a few Axis Units can absolutely obliterate any comitern Units.
      "Its Voring time"
    • From the RTS approach, commies are the perfect zerg doctrine. They can produce a lot of units quick and cheap. I once produced 100 ints lvl 1 and upgraded them to 5 quickly, other time a guy had 10 stacks of 5 cars + 5 light tanks. If he weren't against a skilled player he would stomp the game. In CoW all doctrines have a counter, at least at some point of the game (there is 1 strat that has none, but it's hard to get)
    • Honestly, For that, Allies is best. Quickly upgrade, Good economy, it's a perfect Doctrine. Plus the fact that an upgrade from level 1 to level 2 and an upgrade from level 1 to level 5 is the same time+resources is OP. I agree that every doctrine has a counter, but I've found a strat that cant be beat.
      Just produce 4 SP AA, 4 SP Arty, 3 Light Tanks, 3 SP Rocket Arty, 3 Mechanized Infantry, 3 Motorized infantry, and your'e set. Air cant beat it because of the AA, you have the superiority of 4 SP Arty, Infantry cant harm it because of The Mech. and Motorized Corps, Light tanks kill all armored units, Nukes cant reach it because of AA, and in case of a nuclear rocket, separate the stack so as some can escape. the only Real counter here is navy, but jsut dont let them go near coasts.
      "Its Voring time"
    • Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

Honestly, For that, Allies is best. Quickly upgrade, Good economy, it's a perfect Doctrine. Plus the fact that an upgrade from level 1 to level 2 and an upgrade from level 1 to level 5 is the same time+resources is OP. I agree that every doctrine has a counter, but I've found a strat that cant be beat.
      Just produce 4 SP AA, 4 SP Arty, 3 Light Tanks, 3 SP Rocket Arty, 3 Mechanized Infantry, 3 Motorized infantry, and your'e set. Air cant beat it because of the AA, you have the superiority of 4 SP Arty, Infantry cant harm it because of The Mech. and Motorized Corps, Light tanks kill all armored units, Nukes cant reach it because of AA, and in case of a nuclear rocket, separate the stack so as some can escape. the only Real counter here is navy, but jsut dont let them go near coasts.
      I use similar, but slightly cheaper 5 SP rocket art, 5 SP arty, 5 SPAA, plus several ACs and TDs. I think it's a little cheaper and requires less research.

The downside is you need to be online almost constantly to shoot and scoot and you need to stay grouped in a megastack so taking territory can be slow and tedious.

With your group you would be very vulnerable to a tank rush, especially a light tank rush. You have all light armor units and nothing to defend against light armor other than your bombarding units.

The post was edited 2 times, last by 6thDragon ().

• Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

Honestly, For that, Allies is best. Quickly upgrade, Good economy, it's a perfect Doctrine. Plus the fact that an upgrade from level 1 to level 2 and an upgrade from level 1 to level 5 is the same time+resources is OP. I agree that every doctrine has a counter, but I've found a strat that cant be beat.
      it seems you have a lot of resource , they are very expensive

btw speed can't win game I don't prefer to pay more resource for speed

if you want to bring your units to enemy border faster , build infrastructure , at the enemy province they will be slow SP or not
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

I use similar, but slightly cheaper 5 SP rocket art, 5 SP arty, 5 SPAA, plus several ACs and TDs. I think it's a little cheaper and requires less research.
      The downside is you need to be online almost constantly to shoot and scoot and you need to stay grouped in a megastack so taking territory can be slow and tedious.

With your group you would be very vulnerable to a tank rush, especially a light tank rush. You have all light armor units and nothing to defend against light armor other than your bombarding units.
      Sorry I forgot to mention 3 TDs
      "Its Voring time"
    • Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

I use similar, but slightly cheaper 5 SP rocket art, 5 SP arty, 5 SPAA, plus several ACs and TDs. I think it's a little cheaper and requires less research.The downside is you need to be online almost constantly to shoot and scoot and you need to stay grouped in a megastack so taking territory can be slow and tedious.

What doctrine do you attempt that with? Allies?

If you use all those units in one stack, you’re definitely vulnerable to just about any strategy that doesn’t try to put all their units in one location. Any rush with multiple fast moving units will cause you problems.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

I use similar, but slightly cheaper 5 SP rocket art, 5 SP arty, 5 SPAA, plus several ACs and TDs. I think it's a little cheaper and requires less research.The downside is you need to be online almost constantly to shoot and scoot and you need to stay grouped in a megastack so taking territory can be slow and tedious.
      What doctrine do you attempt that with? Allies?
      If you use all those units in one stack, you’re definitely vulnerable to just about any strategy that doesn’t try to put all their units in one location. Any rush with multiple fast moving units will cause you problems.
      No, as mantioned in a pervoius thread, I use allies for Air attacks. This I use as Pan-Asian Or Axis, preferrably Axis.
      "Its Voring time"
    • Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

I use similar, but slightly cheaper 5 SP rocket art, 5 SP arty, 5 SPAA, plus several ACs and TDs. I think it's a little cheaper and requires less research.The downside is you need to be online almost constantly to shoot and scoot and you need to stay grouped in a megastack so taking territory can be slow and tedious.With your group you would be very vulnerable to a tank rush, especially a light tank rush. You have all light armor units and nothing to defend against light armor other than your bombarding units.
      What doctrine do you attempt that with? Allies?If you use all those units in one stack, you’re definitely vulnerable to just about any strategy that doesn’t try to put all their units in one location. Any rush with multiple fast moving units will cause you problems.
      No, as mantioned in a pervoius thread, I use allies for Air attacks. This I use as Pan-Asian Or Axis, preferrably Axis.
      allies stacks are very easy to hunt

people is thinking If I'm allies I should train armored everything

and if your enemy is axis it is very easy for him

focus attack bomber and finish him

I guess a few SP AA won't help about it to you

axis can add this railroad guns too
    • Armored everything? For allies? Not really... it is mainly an air doctrine with both tacs and strats. When I play it I only use AC as armored unit.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

I use similar, but slightly cheaper 5 SP rocket art, 5 SP arty, 5 SPAA, plus several ACs and TDs. I think it's a little cheaper and requires less research.The downside is you need to be online almost constantly to shoot and scoot and you need to stay grouped in a megastack so taking territory can be slow and tedious.With your group you would be very vulnerable to a tank rush, especially a light tank rush. You have all light armor units and nothing to defend against light armor other than your bombarding units.
      What doctrine do you attempt that with? Allies?If you use all those units in one stack, you’re definitely vulnerable to just about any strategy that doesn’t try to put all their units in one location. Any rush with multiple fast moving units will cause you problems.
      Sorry but that doesn’t sound like a well thought out strategy. With Pan Asian it seams like a speed overkill. You already have the speed buff and the best regular arty in the game. Why would you then go and build SP arty? Plus with SPAA and SP rocket arty. With it not becoming available until day six, it sounds like this is a very late game thing.

With Axis the cost of building would be staggering. Plus why go for TDs and LTs when you could build axis MTs?

Also the research cost and time for that many units must stretch you very thin with both doctrines.

I build my mobile artillery stacks with Comintern only because their air sucks and getting SP rocket arty on day 4 makes it workable. The delayed availability of SPAA causes me a lot of anxiety until about day 8.
    • Undaunted wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Armored everything? For allies? Not really... it is mainly an air doctrine with both tacs and strats. When I play it I only use AC as armored unit.
      you see at previous messages , I see a lot of people like that
      SP AA , SP ARTY , MECH INF , TANKS , SP ROCKET

so they think If there is no problem about speed they will win , they feel strong

Ah... that kind of "armored". I thought you were only talking tanks.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

Sorry but that doesn’t sound like a well thought out strategy. With Pan Asian it seams like a speed overkill. You already have the speed buff and the best regular arty in the game. Why would you then go and build SP arty? Plus with SPAA and SP rocket arty. With it not becoming available until day six, it sounds like this is a very late game thing.
      With Axis the cost of building would be staggering. Plus why go for TDs and LTs when you could build axis MTs?

Also the research cost and time for that many units must stretch you very thin with both doctrines.

I build my mobile artillery stacks with Comintern only because their air sucks and getting SP rocket arty on day 4 makes it workable. The delayed availability of SPAA causes me a lot of anxiety until about day 8.
      axis MT's ??? try with them to stop heavy armor attacks , when you give some bonuses to medium tank it won't be superior thing it is still a med tank and useless
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

comintern has good bonuses at defensive units militia artillery anti tank infantry heavy tank tank destroyer attack bombers cruisers rocket artillery

add them many interceptors and anti air and keep both of them high level

I can't see anything here need speed , so SPAA is not very useful for comintern

people is training med tanks and motorized infantry with comintern , weird fantasies