Will AI help ??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Will AI help ??

It seems giving share map instead of right of way to AI have very big difference

with right of way change of AI situation takes days but with share map it changes its situation next day

so my question

- If a enemy declare war to me even enemy has a big popularity Can AI declare war to my enemy ?

to declare war AI always needs %3 popularity ?? can it attack to my popular enemy because AI my ally ?
    • I have had AI turn on me like a solar eclipse. They are in general quite reliable (actually predictable) but attacking via protocol a popular country can change things drastically, usually this is also at the point where youre quite sizable as a country. I always share intelligence, and it seems not ot matter ,much with share maps or RoW, i get 1-2 countries giving me RoW and thats. Changing to positive seems very difficult as well; "Image/reputation come by foot and leaves by horse".

The post was edited 2 times, last by Gen. Smit ().

• Gen. Smit wrote:

I have had AI turn on me like a solar eclipse. They are in general quite reliable but attacking via protocol a popular country can change things drastically, usually this is also at the point where youre quite sizable as a country. I always share intelligence, and it seems not ot matter ,much with share maps or RoW, i get 1-2 countries giving me RoW and thats. Changing to positive seems very difficult as well; "Image come by foot and leaves by horse".
      at blitzkrieg 1939 map with share maps it seems very fast maybe it changes according to map size
    • Undaunted wrote:

at blitzkrieg 1939 map with share maps it seems very fast
      If you mean AI gives RoW/Shared Map fast, I think that is because on that map certain countries are predisposed to be friendly with certain countries and enemy with others. And you probably lose popularity faster by expanding on a map with fewer VP needed, since it's probably relative to the percentage of VP needed.

The post was edited 2 times, last by DxC ().

• Gen. Smit wrote:

Winterfliege wrote:

AI's are the first to backstab you, so no, they won't help you in any case but to buy your stuff from the marked
      thus they are really like humans XD
      I beg to differ... AI love me buying legit every offer they put up so i get Share Map with most countries really early on and i often attack their enemies, choosing one AI over the other, and this greatly improved my worldly popularity and that AI's popularity.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.