Resource list of countries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If I am correct, I believe such a list is not possible but also worthless. All countries now start with the 5 resources in each city but the rural resource provinces are random. I have played some maps expecting to get an extra resouce province as a particular nation but once I started playing as that nation I did not have it. This has happened to me more than once, Libya for an additional Oil and Ukraine for an additional Food.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel
    • S Schmidt wrote:

If I am correct, I believe such a list is not possible but also worthless. All countries now start with the 5 resources in each city but the rural resource provinces are random. I have played some maps expecting to get an extra resouce province as a particular nation but once I started playing as that nation I did not have it. This has happened to me more than once, Libya for an additional Oil and Ukraine for an additional Food.
      The province resources are not random, they are the same every game. However the same country will have different resources on different maps, for instance Sweden will have a separate set of resources on the 22 player map and the 100 player map, but will be consistent on both. I have a list of resources by province for the 100 map, but can’t seem to be able to post it here.
    • I am well aware that different maps will have different resources for a nation. Perhaps they are no longer random but I know that the resources of at least 2 nations are not what I was used to them being from constant play. For example Ukraine always had 2 Food provinces and Libya always had 2 Oil provinces, so you could count on them for those extra resources. Both examples are from the 22 Player CoN Map. Perhaps they were changed during the 1.5 or 2.0 update or perhaps Bytro changed them back from random. But I do know that I played both of those nations at different times during 1.5 and expected the same resources and was disappointed to not have the extra resource I was expecting.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel