Intelligence Reports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Intelligence Reports

I'm wondering how spies choose to message which they will learn at intelligence missions ?

I know solution is basic use another chat but
      for example I sent a important message to coalition friend and I dont want to enemy learn it so If I send 999 times message with random words will they still learn ??
    • or do as MANY alliances and players do just use discord, I usually only use game message with allies for DISINFORMATION now. Nothing is better than doing a naval invasion with no naval units and finding the enemy waiting on the beaches that I disclosed as my landing site in messages but 4 provinces away from where I actually landed.

And from what I have seen it is random, I do not believe Bytro has ever given out more info on spy workings than the 50% success chance.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel
    • _Pyth0n_ wrote:

Speaking of intel reports, is "reveal all armies" feature still a thing?
      Obviously. It is the most rewarding form of spying; the intel gained is invaluable.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

Obviously. It is the most rewarding form of spying; the intel gained is invaluable.
      So Invaluable that it has allowed me to stop build all naval units except for a few destroyers and Carriers so I can cross the gap between Africa and South America with my Air Forces. People underestimate the value of reveal.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel
    • You get only limited wording, so the more (unimportant stuff) you message the less intell they will get.

In a competition game using discord should thus actually be "banned" because it takes away an element of spying. In casual gaming it should matter less. The info is thus usually not usuable, what is usable is who has rights to what trades being done, what is produces, but reveal army is still the best, it does so many things at once.
    • There is little use to "ban" out-of-game communication if there is no way to even trace it, let alone enforce a ban.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.