Most Planes you've ever had?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cecil Rhodes. wrote:

Fox-Company wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

756? Wow. I rarely reach 100. How long did that game last? In a regular 15-day game, it would require building 50 planes a day (inluding day 1,2,3 etc) which I'm pretty sure is mathematically impossible)))
      You forget the power of the WALLET!
      I dont use gold
      i assumed so
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • I once had between 150 to 200+ Planes but this was during the good days of CoW V1 and not the inflated cost of 1.5+. It was on a WAW map. No I used no gold but was accused of it by the gold user that pumped out 10 AA in one minute in a city that was under my patrol. Like others I had good, in fact VERY GOOD allies, I salute you Torpedo28000 and Byz! :thumbup:

Undaunted wrote:

good players are in good alliances , good alliances have high conditions like high k/d ratio
      They also prefer win rates above 1 win to 23 not wins which you have at 438 games joined and just 23 wins. I am not saying I am better than you but those who live in glass houses should not throw the first stone.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel
    • S Schmidt wrote:

I once had between 150 to 200+ Planes but this was during the good days of CoW V1 and not the inflated cost of 1.5+. It was on a WAW map. No I used no gold but was accused of it by the gold user that pumped out 10 AA in one minute in a city that was under my patrol. Like others I had good, in fact VERY GOOD allies, I salute you Torpedo28000 and Byz! :thumbup:

Undaunted wrote:

good players are in good alliances , good alliances have high conditions like high k/d ratio
      They also prefer win rates above 1 win to 23 not wins which you have at 438 games joined and just 23 wins. I am not saying I am better than you but those who live in glass houses should not throw the first stone.
      yeah you are in an alliance which has %47 win rate at alliance games it's rank 158 your most joined map doomsday count 4 , I wonder what you played at other 64

Im not saying Im better than you but I can say noone cares your small alliance and your farm account

do you think really I played 438 games seriously , I'm a 100p map player not a farmer like you If I want to keep play I keep it

The post was edited 6 times, last by Undaunted ().